"define" lynchian

"define" lynchian.

Attached: david-lynch-oral-history-twin-peaks.jpg (1800x1797, 364.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3gLDD_6UCDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He tries to convey stuff that he cant put into words through the lens of images and sounds. "Lynchian" is something like when the director uses the medium of film to evoke an indescribable emotion in you.

excessive homosexuality

No

cerebrally kafkaesque

No.

Attached: no.jpg (288x371, 23.51K)

make boring pretentious film
add 80s color grading to it

let me try this,
An aesthetic that gives its name to the particular texture in many of David Lynch's films. Thematically, a sheltered world with morally decent people is juxtaposed with a world of chaos, crime, and people with obscure motives and a propensity for violence. The protagonist comes from the sheltered world and goes into the dark world in his adventure. Often there is also a supernatural element that intervenes in the fate of the protagonist like a deus ex machina. In Twin Peaks, the sheltered world, the chaotic world and the supernatural world are not clearly separated. In the case of the Elephant Man, the protagonist experiences the reverse, being born into a dark world and tempted to be led into it by the intervention of a morally decent man. Although there is a structure, the connections are not really presented logically comprehensible but intuitively brought to each other, the mystery is not dissected, but remains a mystery even after light has been shone on it.

Attached: nude-actresses_6770_24_sexy-tits.jpg (657x1024, 42.81K)

surreal visual
hot babes
simple as

Ummanwaah, ihhssuuur wahuhnnn ouurh wwauhhuh, marrhhuhhhm tuhhnn faarhhhh. Yaahhh unnnrunnn?

Attached: david-lynch-panties.jpg (450x321, 15.5K)

dude so whacky and weird lmao

What's black, white and weird all over?

It was coined by David Foster Wallace, just read his definition.

bad faith question. why don't you explain why you hate lynch so much instead? hard mode: you're not allowed to use the words "pretentious" or "pseud".

POP

“No, I won’t”

youtu.be/3gLDD_6UCDY

Unintelligible mess

>believing a woman on twitter
disregard all twitter whores. Especially when they talk about dead men.

'i am jazz'

>hot babes
>Laura Dern