Now that the dust has settled, why was this turd allowed to see the light of day?

Now that the dust has settled, why was this turd allowed to see the light of day?

Attached: r7x6nz3ggjd71.jpg (800x1200, 162.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBhj7AZYy3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like the way they stylized Dune. Its like some curved shape that keeps flipping or turning or something. Does it mean anything?

Your bait doesn't work against Bene Gesserit

Pretty good poster. It reminds me of that Hitler guy

It was very good.

What a terrible poster

youtube.com/watch?v=WBhj7AZYy3k

There's always a use for arab fanfic

For real. When that title font first leaked or dropped or whatever I knew the entire thing was gonna be a dumpster fire.
Look at this. Fucking jerboas exist, why did they waste all that screentime with that pixar one?
God wtf.
>uhhhhh we need 50 million dollars for this cg jerboa, uncle sam
>sure here's 60 million
>gee thanks *pockets 55 million and hires some indian interns to animate an existing animal (ON AN ALIEN WORLD)

Attached: f47d516a3900c27e2f58363138fc0d5f--animal-pictures-kangaroo-rat.jpg (320x208, 13.26K)

nice swastika

checked came her to post this

>that poster
Lmao

>Deleware
>North Carolina
?

DUNC

Kinda resembled dunes if you don't think about it too hard.

What the fuck are you prattling on about?

this honestly isnt bad but the pinky is fucking retarded

1. I criticized the laughable font, saying it didn't bode well for the film (it didn't).
2. I criticized the criminal act of studios laundering stolen tax money to pay for that crappy looking CG jerboa when they could have literally filmed a real one for a tiny fraction of the cost and it would look better. Sums up the whole "film". Garbage.

Because it wasn't night time

Why was the original Dune allowed to see the light of day. None of them have anything to do with he books.

just because you have a real animal doesn't mean it will do what you want it to do when you're filming it.

you do realize most of the "budget" goes towards marketing right? and then with hollywood accounting they just flat out say the movie didn't make any money.

Wtf does that mean? Youre defending it? Kill yourself. Who cares what the jerboa was doing, in the movie it was just cleaning its ears and hopping around. Film a jerboa for 90 seconds and that's all it's gonna even do. It's not running around cracking jokes like rocket raccoon.

And i also realize since the Obama administration in 2012, the federal government uses tax money to subsidize hollywood films to push a certain message, then they print more money to bail the hacks out when it bombs.
I'm not shitting you, this is a big part of why kino is so scarce these days. Literal federally mandated bad/demoralizing films.

You should have said
>Now that the spice has settled
Or even
>Now that the sand has settled
Retard.

ↃU∩Caccino

Fucking lol all this movie ever amounted to or will be remembered for, a meme about the retarded title font. Lmfao.

yeah user, just point the camera at the wild animal and it'll just deliver perfect footage first time. It's totally not like filming with life animals is considered a major pain in the ass for a good reason.

The four letters form a swastika, signifying that Paul Atreides is the single most genetically superior human in the known universe and the progenitor of a new master race.

>this capeshit-tier film was nominated for Best Picture
Why have film standards fallen so far?

watched it like 10 times all the way through and have it on frequently in the background for good brainwaves via comfort media. cant wait for pt 2

DUNCKACCINO

Every portrayal of CIA, FBI, and the armed forces are 100% Federally subsidized propaganda pieces

how? seriously, i tried to like it but it was impossible

>Friendly Reminder
Dune > DUNC
It could save your life...

It isn’t native to Arrakis, Kynes took the Jerboa and put it on the planet in an attempt to terraform

No shit.

nvm didn’t see this

I liked it quite a bit, I thought the lead guy was a great pick for Paul, and I like Oscar Isaac when he's not in a crappy movie.
Only thing that stood out as something I consciously disliked was the music.

Wtf the one in the movie wasnt doing anything specific, you schitzo. Would have been infinitely more aesthetic and cheaper to just have some candid jerboa stock footage of one in the desert.