Hardcore traditional Catholic who goes to church weekly and prays in Latin...

>hardcore traditional Catholic who goes to church weekly and prays in Latin, during a period when anglo society hated Catholics and the Pope, to the point wife’s family completely disassociated from from her because she married a Catholic
>Varg: “Akshually he was a pagan, he only pretended to be Catholic for social acceptance.”

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: FCC97D65-E240-4F31-AE56-C1A78ACDD590.jpg (534x574, 45.85K)

Varg broke his brain because he hates Christianity but loves LotR. Poor guy needs to stay off Twitter and stop his visceral hatred for Christians.

Attached: quote-the-lord-of-the-rings-is-of-course-a-fundamentally-religious-and-catholic-work-unconsciously-j-r-r-tolkien-86-75-64.jpg (850x400, 70.55K)

You obviously you stupid redditor.

Varg is absolutely delusional

Some of you people are worse than athiests. I don’t hate Christianity but it’s quite clear that Tolkien was a paganist, it was his entire life’s work.

You know you can read quote a few really heavy and heavy criticisms of Tolkien from fellow Catholics that point out his work is pagan and he is one of the most influential people to paganism in history.

I honestly agree with Varg and I’m neither a christian hater or paganist, but do please tell me what I am. I’d love to ignore it.

Shut up, Varg

Catholic fucking shits.

Attached: 1557438275951.jpg (3198x1311, 788.18K)

Bullshit. He wasn't just Christian he was ultra Christian. Even converted CS Lewis how in turn became a ultra Christian.

fuck off snownigger

Attached: vargrundown.png (1960x888, 1.18M)

The sheer state of larp Christians

Being interested in paganism doesn't make one a pagan. Please, eat shit, contrarian fuck. Read his letters.

Attached: 327ab98800174204c5c40d01137f4c66ad5930f6.jpg (670x896, 239.22K)

Attached: tolien.jpg (850x400, 54.54K)

Atheists use the same cope when talking about the (Christian) fathers of science. It's fucking pathetic.

>b-but muh m-muh christcucks!
seethe faggot

Attached: varg_LARPs.png (529x838, 428.26K)

>Go find me the breastplate stretcher!

filtered

>he had to be
Why are revisionist acting like the 20th century wasn't fueled by atheism? Saying you don't believe in Christ was like coming out as gay now.

He got his YouTube account taken down awhile ago after uploading hundreds of videos. That seemed to make him go even more crazy.

Attached: Roman Popery Gangs of New York.webm (1920x816, 2.97M)

Tolkien is a bit like Jesus. Jesus was a Jew that was the first Christian.
Tolkien was a Christian that was the first Tolkienian paganist.

I don't understand neopagans.

Saddam is based

Attached: B87808BE-EED7-438D-8AD4-B27AC154FED8.jpg (491x624, 26.98K)

>Paganist

What does that even mean? Why would Tolkien bring C.S. Lewis back to the faith if he didn’t seriously believe himself? Christ and pre-Christian European beliefs are reconcilable, Tolkien and his works are clearly proof of it.

Holy mother of cope. LOTR is just fiction.

Seething Christian brainlets.
Because it wasn’t? Go back 100 years and leaving Christianity was unthinkable.
Tolkien sounds like in most of his writings on his faith he is doing it for his mother.