Capeshit

is general public starting to be turned off by Marvel?

Attached: hmm.jpg (2995x2988, 1.06M)

i want a naive underaged blonde christian virgin gf NOW

She's in the mail. Just wait a week

>take girl out to restaurant
>all she orders is a big plate of shelled edamame
Had to cut her loose, huge red flag.

should we tell him?

ask here

tips.fbi.gov

The most horrid ones are not the fanboys, it’s the leftist ones riddled with horrid tattoos. They are completely out of reach, and if you do - they become violent.

It's just more sectioned off now. Instead of just one movie series with one story its a multitude of shows and spinoffs
Not sure how most feel but after the realization that literally nothing is at stake in those movies why even bother watching them

Why is she naked?

Attached: delet later.png (2995x2988, 2.91M)

The girl on the left would never even consider dating the guy on the right

B-BOOBB-BOOBA!??

Attached: 1613212152844.jpg (629x850, 87.69K)

She ordered a plate of onions beans? Where the fuck can you even order that??

fuck off, tattoos are cool

Attached: hp.png (291x210, 96.79K)

japanese places

Wtf? This isn't Toss!

THIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS

Attached: 1614663680868.jpg (188x116, 5.2K)

Kek. I’ve actually met someone with that tattoo, asked them if it was alchemical or Harry Potter. They replied “it’s a hp.jpg”

Go to church

it's a cool tattoo that's not overtly selling your fandom. Most people wouldn't understand that it's a harry potter reference

Attached: cringe.jpg (1800x2229, 545.56K)

Since most people actually get educated beyond Harry Potter.

wdym?

Rowling used a lot of inspiration from both mysticism, Gnosticism and theology in building the potter world. When one seeks answers for one’s self and learn about these matters it is easy to see Rowlings references

I was talking about the tattoo. People that aren't fans of Harry Potter wouldn't get it. It's not some obnoxious advertisement that you wear for free.

Attached: lol.png (480x516, 180.71K)

What's your opinion, OP? You have access to the general public.

>it's a cool tattoo that's not overtly selling your fandom. Most people wouldn't understand that it's a harry potter reference
That'd be the case if it weren't the most common hp tattoo.

tattoos are cringe, and so are (You)

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like hp will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: qmykfMW.jpg (500x350, 60.81K)

Getting a harry potter tattoo outs you as a massive onions faggot, no exceptions. The fact that you want it to be "subtle" is just acknowledging that you recognize that you're correct in feeling shame at the thought of tattooing yourself with your favorite mainstream media franchise and are trying to hide it while still fulfilling that urge to proclaim your devotion to your favorite brand of consumerism.

>it's a cool tattoo
Anything that people like you consider "cool" is, by definition, uncool. There are two groups who would consider a harry potter tattoo cool: people like you, and ten year old children.