Jurassic World Dominion

Anyone else cautiously optimistic?

Attached: Dominionofficialposter.jpg (758x1200, 460.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NqaupGcCpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never watched a JW movie and never will. The only good JP movie was the first.

Because we saw the locust that seems to confirm at least one leak. I don't have the link on me but it's not like we learned many spoilers. I think it will be fine but people may have two problems. One is the kills (maybe, not all of them were revealed) the other is that people will be arguing if it should be about only dinosaurs (and they're not taking over the world or anything) with some obligatory message about being good to animals or is it ok to introduce a story about an evil corporation.

After seeing the trailer with the cuck and his wife's bull, and the interracial couple making out... no.

Still love dinosaur movies and I feel like JP franchise is incredibly lucky. Seeing the reactions to the trio from original movie being together on screen was interesting because Star Wars fans took notice.

Why would we? The last two movies have been utter shit.

Is this some retarded American vision? Seeing your obsessions on screen?

Curious that even here the reaction to the trailer was so positive so
youtube.com/watch?v=-NqaupGcCpw

The only good movie was the first one but all the others were enjoyable in as schlock which this one will also be. I'll probably watch it as a date movie in a drive-in theater

I wasn't keen on both the previous JW movies, so not really.

Attached: 1397061505302.webm (640x347, 2.69M)

You know what? I unironically am.

>Main trio is back
>Dinosaurs now roam the world, so it's not just another film on the island
>Top tier qt Isabella Sermon

I don't care if it's stupid. It's a fucking dinosaur movie. I just want some dinosaur action and the first to delivered that.

What about the first Jurassic Park in particular made it so comfy? It's one of the comfiest movies of all time but I don't know why.

>jurassic world
>mediocre at best, reminded everybody of just how good of a movie the original jurassic park was

>fallen kingdom
>just bad and downright silly

no, there is no reason to be optimistic.

Attached: Aliens 1986 Fundamental Collection 1080p BluRay DTS Plus Comm HEVC x265-SPINNA.mkv_snapshot_00.13.02.975.jpg (1920x1080, 184.97K)

Kind of going the No Way Home route where you're getting the old characters involved for fan service, but could do something new with these characters like they did with the villains. The premise is actually a lot more interesting, so we'll see what they do with it. Overall, nothing special, but entertaining and fun like No Way Home. Though, it could always be shit like the other two.

what leak?

The old characters will get roughly the same screentime as the new ones. I don't think many will complain if that happens. Especially if they're in character. Another leak is that they all live and Ellie and Alan may end up together again but I'd rather remain skeptical than get disappointed at something that isn't there.

Because they made Jurassic Park feel like it could actually be a real place in the real world. Every set piece is real, all the actors are real and look like normal people for the most part. The actors themselves are fantastic. The animatronics are real and interacted with. The lighting is real and natural for the most part. The score is like a shot of pure whimsy and magic that enhances every scene. The brutalist-tiki aesthetic of everything is pleasing to the eye and fits in well with the theme of a "dinosaur island." Brilliant themes about the hubris of man playing God and the Garden of Eden. Next level effects that would shape the industry from then on.
Also dinosaurs are just fucking cool.

I never saw Jurassic Park but I thought the reboot with Chris Pratt was good enough for a shitty pop summer blockbuster.
Could just be my horniness for BDH though

From a couple months ago. Someone in an earlier thread posted some reddit thread from a few months ago that mentioned the locust. There's another one from last March that was posted on one JP discussion baord that also confirmed a bunch of things but to me it was also more suspicious and wrongly claimed that dilophosaurus is not in it.

Characters like Nedry made it comfy.

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT A SHITTY SOFT REMAKE/"SEQUEL" WITH THE OLD CAST BACK

Attached: Reaction 3.png (434x418, 120.02K)

it will be absolute garbage and i will watch it because of that

Attached: 1623027622642.webm (1080x580, 2.89M)

It has dinosaurs.

So yes.

Looks absolute dogshit and it's from a hack director that got the gig out of sheer jewish nepotism, all the way from the 1st one.

I dont like cringefests desu.

>Main trio is back
That's not a fucking positive. How many reboots is it gonna take for you people to realize familiar =/= good?

So you're saying that a movie about dinosaurs can be just made for fun and joy of seeing dinosaurs on screen?

Attached: 1642820012966.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

as WILD a concept as it sounds, yeah

Attached: 514BaIe-OwL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (386x499, 26.27K)