SELL AMAZON NOW!

This is a Any Forums related thread and you know why

Attached: 5a88bb35d3f0ca8038bf7eb36065b826--inspiring-people-gorgeous-men.jpg (330x270, 22.24K)

war in Europe's coming, if you're holding literally anything you're an idiot

this. i pulled 170k out of my ETF mix. i'll be using it to purchase canned beans and .308 over the coming months.

we are selling amazon shares to willing buyers at the current fair market price

>"one failed tv show wont do anything to amazon's price!"
Yea, why dont you hold my stocks and I'll put my cash in something else.

Attached: jeremy-irons-as-john-tuld-in-margin-call.jpg (190x190, 35.1K)

Attached: margincall.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

as much as i didnt believe at first...i actually think they are gonna do it.
I never believed russia would assault europe...but here we are.
They are actualy going to invade all the way to czech probably.

Im holding lockheed, GD and raytheon stocks so im fine.
but chuds with the tech stocks are going to get decimated.
nobody buys iphones and teslas during a war.

movies set on empty office buildings at night are strangely comfy.

>tfw my nasdaq puts have been printing
please keep going. I need to recover my losses from 2020.

Attached: 1533759634094.png (986x1164, 451.09K)

I usually buy dry beans, add some spices and fill my own cans. It's both cheaper and tastier.

i was joking about the canned beans. i actually buy dry and put them into sealed mylar bags with dessicant.

can you dry up chicken meat somehow though?
i mean like beef jerky? and keep it in vacuum bags?

can you later put it in a bean stew and its tasty again?

i don't think you can. the mormons have food storage as a religious tenet or something so BYU has a few good documents on what can and can't be stored long term. honestly though i think if you manage to use 6 months of stored food things will have degraded to the point that you can just shoot and eat your neighbors.

>heeyyyy, it's will emerson. how's the trouble and strife?

Attached: smirking_pepe_optimized.png (579x546, 48.82K)

and all biden is threatening to do in retaliation is to end some sanctions with russia. what a pussy

i do believe when usa sends some planes to "le fight" they will get completely owned by the new russian su-57 and even the older su-35s.
dont even get me started on secret planes the russians never revealed.

people think russia is just some old "mig-29" planes who suck while america has "Cool next gen stealth planes"
meanwhile subs surface on the beach of new york and glass everything.

but its good for me either way...the more fallen F-35s, the more my war stocks rise, even as america losing.

just dont nuke the NY stock exchange or i will lose everything ):

I wish I made $2 million a year.

fuck you you limey bastard

Agreed

Rising Sun with sean connery/wesley snipes is another that springs to mind

Is it a fire sale?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80.05K)

get real, nothing will happen as per usual. tech is fucked because of inflation/interest rates, nothing to do with muh ukraine

just long oil, that's going up anyway and if the war does happen, it will go parabolic

OH MY GOD WE'RE HAVING A FIRE

sale.

Ukraine is fairly overblown yes. Eventually people will hammer out a deal which does something like ensure that Ukraine is a neutral zone while Russia gives back Crimea on the term that they can still lease the Sevastapol naval base. The fact that everyone is being fairly calm and discussing the situation like adults, regardless of what the fuck the media is saying of course, means that everyone is trying to avoid war and are just trying to make sure that they don't lose face or anything important.