Robert Pattinson BTFO

Robert Pattinson BTFO.

Attached: 1644330027345.jpg (1080x1080, 249.51K)

anyone have those tweets where Trump was obsessed with her for like a year straight?

She's not going to win so who cares

She was great in that. Well deserved.

who wouldn't be
Haven't we seen her pusy already?

She has a shot, there’s no black women running. If they try to call Penelope Cruz a ‘woman of color’ that’ll just worsen the blowback. Cruz has also won before, as have Coleman and Kidman. Her only real threat is Jessica Chastain, which is formidable. But they’re both white, so it’ll be down to the campaign. I’m think Chastain is more favored, but who even saw her movie? (I did actually)

yeah, but its hairy

But the movie was a half assed art film that smashed you over the head with what should have been subtle thematic elements

Meh.

Attached: 1641157371250.jpg (1229x1536, 124.03K)

t. Rob
Go star in more capeshit, you failed hack.

Attached: 1644425319570.jpg (1440x1800, 545.52K)

do they play her as the whore she was irl fucking dudes all over the palace? i will never watch that garbage

Yeah, i'm gonna need a proof of that.

I liked it but you're right that it was too on the nose with some things, especially the Anne Boleyn stuff. I think it could've been great if it had leaned into the horror elements and maybe gone into body horror with Diana's self harming.

Attached: kristen-stewart.png (381x722, 192.13K)

Attached: Jewish_Hollywood_Girls.jpg (4480x7600, 3.97M)

Gaga deserved it more, Her Diana was awful

They're God's Chosen.
Shut the fuck up and go back to containment general on Any Forums, tastelet.

Kindman hopefully wind, she has been in the industry for 20+ years and a second oscar is DUE. She should have already won it for Down the Rabbit Hole

Meh.

Attached: 1574198113105.webm (1280x528, 2.74M)

its frustrating when a cutie goes full gay.

Agreed. That part where she used a wire cutter on her arm surprised me since I assumed she was going to visit her old house. The cutter leading to 2 different euphoric releases for her was interesting at least

Rabbit Hole was good but I think she’s done better.

In To die for was amazing but she did not even get nominated for it (I guess the charactee was too unlikable). I personally think she should have won for The Others but The Oscar does not like horror movies