Why cant be Black People in Lord of the Rings? its fantasy why Blacks Hispanics and Asians cant have representation...

Why cant be Black People in Lord of the Rings? its fantasy why Blacks Hispanics and Asians cant have representation? why boycott a show without watching a single episode just because the characters have a different skin tone that you want LOTR is a big franchise and bigger franchises should have different types of people

Attached: A_zblH0CMAE3Ji1.jpg (600x951, 76.03K)

The only rings they'd be returning to is the links in their chains

its only black because you would complain if it isnt, theres no reason for them to be black

Do you actually care or do you just want (Yous)?

Fantasy doesn't mean "it doesn't have to make sense so you can fuck it up however you like". Fantasy means "carefully crafted to be internally consistent and believable for the sake of escapism".

>Why cant be Black People in Lord of the Rings?
because its european. Also brown people do exist but they exist in a way thats rational and doesn't destroy versimiliture. Muslims exist in LOTR
>its fantasy why Blacks Hispanics and Asians cant have representation?
its fantasy, that means the hobbits can beatbox and wear sneakers and drive around in cars. Who cares about the authors intention right?

>cultural apporiation is a one way street whites are not allowed but everyone else is

fuck off

lol

>retarded bait

no i'm done

Fiction isn't magical anymore its all about power fantasy and propaganda these days

Attached: 1644028390667.jpg (1080x1350, 103.27K)

Why can’t you just create your own we wuz kangz shit instead of appropriating someone else’s culture? If blacks are only 13% of the population why do you have to be in everything?

shouldve done a space jam movie with kobe when he was alive instead of lebron

Tolkien hated men from Far Harad.

Why not? It is story based on nordic myths. I wouldn't watch it anyway. They bought rights, they can make whatever they want. But i am not here to watch it.

Why can’t there be black people in Schindler’s List?

It's a statement and a forced cultural attack on white heritage. White culture is being portrayed as inherently lesser-than that of minority cultures due to its dominance in media in the 20th century. It's a form of revenge for whitewashing. We know this is the case because it's politically impossible to cast a white actor for a historically black role yet the inverse is perfectly fine.

>its fantasy why Blacks Hispanics and Asians cant have representation?
Because it's WHITE fantasy. If shitskins want fantasy, they can make it themselves instead of parasitising what white people make.

Oh sorry, I forgot, they fucking can't.

You seem to fundamentally misunderstand why people have an issue with gender- or race-swapping people.

Whatever you like most about LOTR, it's a straight-forward battle between good and evil. There are no good orks, there are no bad elfs.

When I see people introducing a black guy and a single mom and its teased with the line "we will explore their forbidden love" I see people shitting and pissing all over Tolkien and his work. You know darn well why these characters are in there. Because we need a rated R sex scene, and all the original characters don't fit.
How can we expect anything from the producers and writers when they're not past inventing characters and storylines for ratings?

It's a bad fanfiction set in the Tolkien universe. I don't care if its the company pushing racemixing, the producers own sexual preferences or the writers ego thats' pushing this bullshit. It is bullshit and it needs to stop.

>Why cant be Black People in Lord of the Rings?

Attached: 1644637794063.png (500x690, 642.21K)

theres blacks in lord of the ring but they fucking down there with the Arabs riding Mumakills

Attached: second_age_of_arda.gif (1541x964, 567.11K)

And they're slaves

>versimiliture
Oh no pseud bros, we got too cocky!

dont like niggers thats all there is to it

No

kino

Why can't black panther be white?

Because I'm sick of seeing niggers in my fantasy shows.

Because it's based on Euro mythology, not the current demographics of the USA.

It's cultural appropriation.

Attached: deal with it.png (394x382, 139.98K)

No problem.
The "white man" crisis makes some teenagers act like retards. Most of them would be anti Tolkien after hearing J rr Tolkien's anti-racist opinion.

>fantasy

FANTASY

Black/brown people are in the Lord of the Rings. They're just not in the part of Middle-earth that's being focused on. And they're definitely not elves. If the show focused on the Haradrim, should we start demanding some white people be in there?

If Middle-earth had traditional dark elves, should we demand a white person be among them as well?