I think it’s finally time that we have a thread where we sit down and talk about pic related

I think it’s finally time that we have a thread where we sit down and talk about pic related

Attached: FD43321B-93F0-4D70-A181-B59EBE739935.jpg (360x351, 29.21K)

Looks like Ratatouille turned into a human (magically, for real) then became a tranny (guy in makeup and a dress).

The noses aren't even hiding anymore

his name is remmy you retard

what's his name again?

bernardo

He did nothing wrong and didn't deserve the shitty treatment he got from his toxic family.

wasn't that the point? To show how weirdos outsiders get treated?

we dont talk about him user

he did that to himself though

>Ratatouille
off yourself,turd brains

sneed

No idea who this jewrat looking grubhub character is suppposed to be.

were not talking about the gay ecanto character, the RAT from RATATOUILLE is named REMMY and he prepares a DISH named RATATOUILLE

Beano

GRUBHUB GIVES YOU PERKS

ON THE FOOD YOU LOVE

Pestario

bartolomeo

kek
well I've seen the Remmy The Rat Movie but I had no idea his name wasnt Ratatpiulle. It sucked though.
You want to see the car race.
You want to see the toys get home/played with.
You want to see the bugs be free.
No one wants to see a rat cook, the entire movie was disgusting. Not sure if that's what they were going for like some Ren n Stimpy gross out gore but I wanted to throw up when thousands of rats burst from that restaruant where everyone was just eating, and we're supposed to root for these things? Absolutely disgusting.

>here's your grubhub delivery driver bro
Ok?

>grubhub
>calarts

Every single movie from now is accused of being these things, but I'm not american, so I have no idea what it means and why I'm supposed to be mad about it.

Attached: Camilo cringe.jpg (376x366, 37.71K)