The Northman

This looks aggressively white

Attached: the-northman-trailer1.jpg (1000x500, 360.03K)

looks like France if they were based and didn't import trash from former colonies

Attached: 16414188084610.jpg (1242x1551, 222.23K)

Excellent

This weird alien bitch again?

Will there be any white people in 200 years? in 300 years? Or intermixing with negroes and asians will turn the blood into shit and everyone will be an ugly mutt, making people super nostalgic of the past where pretty white people existed?
i already sometimes ride on the train and its hard to find a person who is not a mutt, whos existance is not forcing me to feel disgust.

Attached: gumilev.jpg (842x1024, 134.11K)

There'll be some in the backwoods of the balkans all worshipping mohammed

Good.

Lol no. China will have taken over the world at that point with America too busy with the BLM movement.

Hopefully, no

like a cool glass of clear water in the middle of the desert.

it looks like it's about Vikings so it kind of has to be white

as a nonwhite I pray to fucking god whites do not go extinct. the only reason this planet has any semblance of technology, medicine, and acceptance is due to whites. Once whites are gone, this place will be chinese mad max

the girl on the right looks argentinian

>like a cool glass of clear water in the middle of the desert.

Attached: 1624477226139.jpg (355x318, 17.1K)

not going to get my hopes up
I would be surprised if they don't force some niggers in there and this is just bait

Attached: one type.jpg (2048x2048, 297.99K)

lol no it doesnt, they made thor over a decade ago and anyone who fought against idris elba was called racist, and before anyone says "Well thors fictional thats fine!" its clear they dont have any problem with recasting historical figures so why would vikings be any different?

why does the idea that some people don't want to see 80% niggers and other non-whites in their media trigger you so much?

>intermixing
It doesn't happen in real life. Most people marry and reproduce within their own group and race. We'll probably be fewer and fewer, but we won't disappear.

The entire cast list can be found on imdb and it's only whites. People who saw it have confirmed it too.

Global warming will have wiped out most of the brownskins within a century anyway.

mutt detected

Apparently Nicole Kidman does a really good job in this

of course there will Jesus you people

Reasonable casting based on location and source material ftfy.