Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 4

This phase 4 has been dogshit

Attached: phase 4.jpg (2000x2000, 264.21K)

What did you expect? They went all woke.

Attached: 1595588074503.png (318x159, 12.49K)

I'm still waiting for Kang. I hope he fucks up the Avengers.

i waiting for doom to be casted by a minority and have Any Forums be unusable for months

>doom
>a minority
this actually makes sense though

Captain Marvel is going to bomb. Fans do not like Larson.

>Ms. marvel
>America chavez
>Ironheart
>Wanda kids
>Portman thor
comics were already dying but why are they inserting the characters that are worsening the situation?

Attached: a8b2e7bb57f0eca7.png (1280x1218, 1.61M)

>This phase 4 has been dogshit
Nearly all of the Marvel movies have been. Why are you surprised now?

We know America is Jewish, this isn't news.

They're just taking the names and likeness of the characters.
Ms marvel doesn't have the same powers
You can tell America chavez is going to be the complete opposite personality wise just by their casting choice
Hopefully they do different stuff with the others too because "GIbsemedat Stark techh"- ironheart will not look good on the big screen

WOAH, The guy from the jewish autobiographical WW2 comic is JEWISH?!?!?!??
hot diggity dog I would never know...

>autobiographical

Attached: 18443faf91897594.png (320x306, 38.13K)

>Great
Spider-Man: NWH
Hawkeye
Loki

>Good
WandaVision
Shang-Chi
Black Widow

>OK
What If...?
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

>Shit
Eternals

Attached: MCU-actors-creators.jpg (1150x6990, 1.3M)

Guess why...
They have gone insane with the woke. The Hawkeye series had a def latina who isn't even an actress, they just wanted to tick a box and they added her a fake leg so that she would be female, latinx, def and crippled! Isn't that awesome?

Attached: mcu0003.jpg (1437x686, 776.73K)

This. They also replaced feige with this turbo feminist mega woke lesbian. So yeah get ready for marvel to go the star wars route.

>Hawkeye is more than decent for a tv series

They dont give a fuck about what comic fans really want to see. Theyre just trying to find the diverse characters so they can virtue signal about how woke they are while losing money because no kid wants to see an American Chavez movie or an ironheart tv show.

>de consoomer

>no way home
>great

That movie was trash.

>"oh no dr strange I dont want to see anything bad happen to these villians. I'll rehabilitate them in an apartment!!"

One of the dumbest plots in any movie i haveever seen.

At least this time the story acknowledges his stupidity.

Gonna watch Raimi movie probably even in cinema, rest of it can fuck off, won't even bother to pirate it.

Well maybe the next phase 4 will be better.

Blade's fucked because it's not Mahershala saying fun mother fucker one liners with a shit load of blood, it's gonna be Disney-fied. The only possible saving grace is Fantastic Four but because it's a white family, they're going to fuck it all up. After Fox's F4ntastic, no way any of them will be black/color-washed but faggots will moan they're doing another movie with WHITE people after being SO DIVERSE.

If the movie goes a full family feel-good movie with not just the original four but with Franklin and Valeria, it'll work. However it will basically be a rip off of Incredibles which is also a rip off of F4.

Attached: lFlBJ.jpg (600x942, 108.85K)

on the other hand Warners cant even figure out how to make 1 good movie

It made no sense though. And than when goblin kills his aunt and shes like no its okay im glad i died because it teaches you to not hate people who are crazy and kill youre family. It was a stupid stupid movie and im a huge marvel fag Spider-Man fan.

I won't argue that, but coming from the sociopathic zoomer power trips that were the last two movies it was rather refreshing. And while I'm sure that wasn't their intention, MCU May is a dumbass hippie.

Loki and its consequences have been a disaster for the MCU

Attached: my-image(28).png (950x486, 186.97K)

The entire movie was just an excuse to bring together all the old movie characters for ultimate fan service/box office. The story was secondary to that. Also to sort of reset in case the Sony/Marvel contract ended.

I liked far from home but thought homecoming was trash.

Its odd its like people want to see a dumb comic action movie. Not be assaulted with wokeness and how gay or not gay a character is.

it hasn't been that bad

Attached: phase 4.jpg (616x523, 77.68K)