What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Jay_Landsman.jpg (316x316, 67.04K)

Fat. Fat dudes have a massive chip on their shoulder.

obese john cena

his boss was a homo

figured they'd just eat it

he wasn't all bad

What's his fucking problem? Well he's a fucking fat pig bastard, for starters.

middle management is a shitty job

No ambition yes man. Just wanted to go home at the end of the day and not have to hear shit from his boss.

Did he ever do any detective work? I only remember him sitting at his desk eating a sandwich like the fat fuck he was.

i seem to remember him kicking into action once, maybe when gregs got shot

How can a person that fat be a cop? Isn't there some sort of limit?

>that story he told about wanting to jerk off, but kept going soft because he kept thinking of McNulty
wtf, I didn't want to hear that. Why did Rawls just laugh?

He was a good cop who knew how to politick and exist in the corrupt system. He was a king of bants and McNulty could not handle the Bants. Landsman had more patience for shit McNulty than McNulty deserved.

When Greggs got shot he kicked in to action and took over the scene. When Fatty and Gay Rawls were on an actual crime scene, they were always depicted as very competent in their jobs.

He was a good dude deep down, he just hated dealing with bunk and jimmy and lester sperging out. He helps out ziggy, gets bubbles booked on a lesser charge and saves santangelos hide.

he was a decent guy

HE WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

just a typical bureaucrat

He's actually in great shape for an American.

He was a chud in a city full of beautiful black citizens

Childhood is idolizing Jimmy. Adulthood is realizing Jay was right all along

This, unironically. Jay got shit done and knew how to operate in the system. Jimmy was a stray cog in the machine who fucked up the gears.

hunger

Jay suppressed evidence in S4

He just wanted to see the numbers black.

wasnt that all rawls though? i don't remember jay doing anything
not that it matters, jay was based

I hate to be that guy, but he just played the game. Something McNulty never learned. The game is the game, always.

Jay was king of bantz

Jay took charge of the crime scene investigation, gave tasks to the detectives, and followed the clues trail. Rawls only took charge of crowd control and politics

he was a lieutenant, his days out on the street were mostly over and he didn't personally do investigations. he supervised and made sure others did their work correctly