Heh, what if le Muslims were

>heh, what if le Muslims were...
>the good guys?
check mate, chritians

Attached: Le good mudslim.jpg (335x525, 51.51K)

>what if

Is it Saladin, or Salah-Hudin

kill yourself kike?

Attached: 1307748243001.png (600x600, 214.92K)

Uruk-hai.

kek

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 20.91K)

>implying the inbred rapist Saracems were the good goys
nice try faggot, I'm still not trusting the immigrants down the street who are responsible for a 1000% increase in rape in my country

They aren't. Both jews and muslims follow a religion that says lying is okay. Christianity says the truth will set you free.

Why did muslims blow up the twin towers anyway? Seems like kind of a jerk move.

Never let them fool you into thinking we were the aggressors. We weren't. The Crusades was Christendom defending itself against Muslim expansion.

>Nooooo the crusades were genocide you can't take back by force what the muslims took by force you're doing POCs a frighten!

Because they were right and American is the Great Satan

You do know that even Dante, who was quite harsh in his judgment, confirmed he was in limbo, where non believers who have committed no sins go?

Saladin was based.

because they were paid by the governments so they can have an excuse to invade some third world countries.

But he was actually generous in history as well

Saladin is well respected in general, I don't think you used a good example.

They had it coming

Attached: klfh8gaj6oa51.jpg (442x442, 39.64K)

Because there were Americans inside.

How can they be the good guys when they systematically sexually abuse children and have a culture of intolerance and violence?

which country user?

Guess he'd be pissed if he could realize there is no afterlife except the one you leave for your children.

yeah catholics are evil i agree

ooooooh gottem!

>Guess he'd be pissed if he could realize there is no afterlife except the one you leave for your children.

Attached: 8ab.jpg (640x640, 53.92K)

How about i put my balls Salad-in your mouth lmao gottem

Didn't know the New Testament encouraged any of that.