Are you guys excited about The Boys season 03?

Are you guys excited about The Boys season 03?

Attached: 2022-02-12 15.17.04 fandomwire.com 317ea2e6497f.png (782x663, 449.81K)

He should do blackface

Not really. All the characters got character assaminated last season and Rongens influence is harming the production.

Not after season 2 desu. Even if you ignore the wokeness, the writing took a huge dive, the pacing was way off, it repeated the same shit over and over, and it was riddled with plotholes. Plus it seems like theyve got all of the villains either on their side or blackmailed now, theyre no longer wanted, it doesnt feel like theres much left to deal with, other than that head exploding lady and I really just dont give a shit about her desu

Attached: 1508237120619.jpg (600x800, 56.66K)

>only toxic males watch capeshit
>lets destroy our own show by fucking our audience
what could possibly go wrong?

No, haven't even finished season 2.

>>the boys coomics
hey, what if superheroes were assholes and let's be offensive just for the sake of it and see what we can get away with
>>the boys amazon
let's lecture people about how bad the idea of white people is and how man are evil. also women get it done. let's see how much of our ideals we can shove in every episode without it being ot obvious dude weed lmao. also gore.

No.

amazon is becoming worse than netflix

you made the right choice

I'm not watching this garbage after season 2.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: crusius_arcane.png (530x354, 207.76K)

Actually not at all, after that S2 I lost any hype I once had for the series, unless people I know start talking about the series I won't bother to watch it, I won't even remember so it doesn't matter.

I did it for you, man.

????? I'm OP and not even white (or jewish?) And I have a nice jawline. Your meme is pathetic leftypol

Yeah, that'll save your show...

>it‘s a blackmail episode

Is it a dead show? Never got into it because I'm too smart to watch something that's not finished yet and that will inevitably turn to ideological garbage. First seasons are always bait and switch.

Walk the dogs.

Attached: 1643351008823.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

That's not even the problem, the series is BAD, season 1 had at least interesting ideas and went with them most of the time with actual consequences, season 2 was a bunch of nothing that went nowhere and we can expect season 3 to be the same.

>not realising that seasons 1 & 2 are already about this
jfc guys

not really dead but they will wrap it up soon. they got tangled up in identity politics instead of telling a compelling story. what started out as shitting on the zeitgeist and our obsession with social media and some idea of perfection turned into not so subtle drumpf bad, nazis bad grrrl power mixed with family drama and very slow pacing. no matter where you stand on political issues, they show is just fucking preachy. you either agree and cringe our you get angry because they mock you. either way, fuck seth rogen.

I never even watched season 2. first season was OK, but I have no desire to ever pick up the show again

Is Black Noir still going to be revealed as a Homelander clone?

Not likely.

I just watch it for Homelander and The Deep.

kimiko sex

No

Let me know when they do the cruise ship episode or the island orgy season.

And Rogans influence is his wife