Any movies about living on the edge?

any movies about living on the edge?

Attached: 1639960695281.jpg (634x1072, 141.76K)

>muh depression
this guy has a model physique, millions in bank and access to all the pussy he wants

hemlet

Attached: hemlet.jpg (1280x720, 85.63K)

he's an addict

Depression hits you so hard. Like everything is aligned for me yet I feel nothing. Worse yet, I feel pain.

Why do Boston niggas like dunkin so much

right.. you have it so hard

>Today I venture into the harsh world for I need another bottle of vodka. Supplies are running low and i must once again walk among the humans.

Attached: EarthRocker.jpg (2200x3405, 1.21M)

Wizards have been saying for thousands of years that pussy and money doesnt make you happy and still everyone falls for the materialism meme

Attached: uncutgems2.0.jpg (1200x800, 131.22K)

I miss these days so bad bros

He's on Any Forums, his life can't be going well lmao.

The most bitter blackpills can only come when you have "everything" because that's when you realize all the things you thought would make you happy still don't cure your sickness.

Attached: 1505152112579.jpg (373x332, 45.48K)

This, it was so stressfull that I couldn't even finished it.

Please tell me he tripped over the roll on the ground

At some point I would suspect that the door dash guy is also the paparazzi guy

the envy of others makes you happy and determines your worth. Possessions bring envy.

Crank 2

Attached: 1617984239180.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Damn you just know you are barely above a hobo at this point. If you get your fix, at LEAST get somewhat presentable, maybe take a shower, put your jacket on without the inside out and maybe dont start drinking as soon as you have the fucking bottle in the hand.
As an alcoholic, I make sure to not go out with pissed pants and vomit over my shirt

His wife had a miscarriage at the time I think

>yet I feel nothing.
>Worse yet, I feel pain.
WAT