Garbage movies people praise

>"Fast food... LE BAD!"
How stupid do you have to be to think it was healthy? People praised essentially a Mythbusters throwaway episode and this guy is insufferable the whole film.

Attached: Super_size_me_.jpg (400x579, 38.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=6AhIejiiTdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine imagine this post without knowing about the countless people that have said otherwise. was this revolutionary for you? fucking kill your mother

Didnt a bunch of doctors try to recreate all his medical problems and fail?

Pretty sure its been proven he lied

That's funny but honestly why do right wingers simp so hard for billionaires and woke corporations like mcdonalds
Yes goy the msg-palm oil-corn syrup concoction and cow asshole burgers are totally... LE HEALTHY, just eat it goyim, eat the mcdonalds

DAILY REMINDER THAT
>Morgan Spurdo was an alcoholic and hadn't spent a week sober since his early teens
>Morgan Spurdo has never released his food diaries from the documentary and the calorie amounts he ate were impossible to achieve with the rules he had set for the documentary [1]
>the guy who made Fat Head is anti-covid measures [2]

1. youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
2. youtube.com/watch?v=6AhIejiiTdo

Attached: fat head.jpg (1200x1600, 184.43K)

>be a self-professed alcoholic
>"Yeah, my fatty liver was totally caused by McDonalds"
>"W-What do you mean release my food diaries?!"
Nobody is saying McDonalds is healthy, Supersize me is just a very dishonest documentary

Was forced to watch this at school. As we came out of the hall, there was a charity cake sale.

Attached: 1643003956754.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

cakes? like good cakes or like bad cakes?

Attached: 1631542241300.jpg (976x850, 94.4K)

man, the Fat Head guy looks really chill.

You sure those were cakes, user?? They could've been cum cakes...

True amerikkkino

Don't know, didn't buy any.

then maybe you should buy a shotgun and kick-start it with your toe into your nose

kek, me too. canadian school. also a michael moore docushit. and then i wonder why we hate americans

This is such a comfy movie to watch, even if it is almost all lies.
Also
>Guy eats 28,000 burgers but is still a McDonald's Enjoyer
Based.

>eats a double quarter pounder meal
>pukes in the parking lot

this guy was a giant fucking pussy

Attached: download.jpg (550x309, 39.24K)

>That's funny but honestly why do right wingers simp so hard for billionaires and woke corporations like mcdonalds
In this instance they're just simping for truth and personal responsibility.

the guy that just ate burgers for the past 20 years pf his life will always have a place in my heart. wasnt a fat retard either

Mutts meltdown and shit and piss themselves after watching these documentaries.

Attached: 39AA8F23-6B66-410F-A756-2A9534F1695A.jpg (2457x3627, 2.51M)

He was drinking heavily the whole time

I feel this movie had the opposite effect of making everyone want to go McDonalds. The only grim bit is when he throws up but he was gorging himself in his car like he was a fucking Roman at a feast

fatty absolutely BTFO

weird how you know about this thing that i've never seen. it's almost like you consume more foreign media than i do

nah he was just hungover from all the piss lmao

Probably still drunk from the night before and I'm pretty sure that was the first meat he'd eaten in a few years after being a vegan poof so it probably screwed with his stomach.

busllshit. the stomach doesn't reject meat unless you're a pussy

I wouldn't know but after being a vegan pussy for a few years I can imagine meat being a shock to the digestive system.

I'd take the whole vegan thing with a grain of salt too. After all this is the same drunk asshole that tried to pass off his alcoholism as McDonald's problem.

That’s literally what he said, retard.

He was drinking heavily, the alcohol gave him liver problems and he blamed it on mcdonalds

He only threw up because he was drinking
He is a drunk asshole
He is a drunk asshole
He is a drunk asshole
He is a drunk asshole
He is a drunk asshole

The burgers themselves isn't what makes fast food so unhealthy. It's just bread, meat and vegetables. It's the fries and soda that fucks people up.

And the guy who made this documentary also forgot to mention that he was a raging alcoholic who drank large amounts of alcohol during the experiment

>I-Is that a walkable city? IM GOING INSANE AAAAHHH HELP ME HENRY FORD!!

Attached: file.png (1406x930, 3.36M)