I want this to not be utter shit so badly, but after the Cowboy Bebop fiasco my expectations are below ground level

I want this to not be utter shit so badly, but after the Cowboy Bebop fiasco my expectations are below ground level.

What does Any Forums think?

Attached: 251111779_474532714033698_8229123607590405020_n.jpg (1620x2048, 381.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneesports.gg/culture/netflix-one-piece-live-action-cast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needs more black people sweetie

Either be too goofy or be soulless and stripped of character. Not sure which will be worse.

Is this real?

one piece of shit

The cast looks too accurate to be real

The casting being fucked up is usually the first sign that the showrunners don't care about the source material, so things are promising so far.

It's real, guys

oneesports.gg/culture/netflix-one-piece-live-action-cast/

>not just casting every make with a handsome white man
They fucked up

Attached: Its real nigga.jpg (1080x1100, 166.35K)

How is it fucked up? It's actually pretty faithful to the source material

The instant they diverge from the manga they'll face-plant face-first into the face-ground. You know it as much as I do. I give them until halfway through episode 1 when they'll introduce Nami before Zoro.

fuck off shill

one piece has one of the ugliest art styles i have ever seen holy shit how did this shit become popular?

kek I'm OP. I know this is gonna tank but the look of the cast is the least of my worries. Oda has given each character a canonical real-world nationality and that they've more or less respected that for casting. It's a nice touch, but I'm not holding my breath for stellar performances or anything.

Imagine being a disgusting little anime gremlin who needs live action anime movies - none of which are remotely similar to the source, so that their interests can be validated by the mainstream. Any other reaction than completely ignoring its pointless existence shows that you still think you can be normal. Just fucking kill yourself already. "i WaNt tHiS tO nOt Be UtTer ShIt So bAdLy" you sound so pathetic, what you really need is a bullet to the head.

Why doesn't Usopp have a goatee

>those lips
LMAO

I think the casting's spot on, but the Straw Hats are also the few characters that actually look normal. The longer the story progresses, the more wacky the other character's designs and power become. I just can't see how for example Wapol and his lakeys can work with real actors without either looking completely different from their OG designs, or heavy CG which'll cost a fortune to just look decent.

>tranime

It's impossible to make a rubber human not look stupid.

Unironicaly the cast looks good except for Eminem sanji but they can make it work. Show will still be shit tho

This. And even then, the more "normal" looking characters start being like 15 feet tall or some shit. If this goes past the first season they're gonna have a bad time.

Based and correctpilled desu.

Usopp and Zoro should be older, it is not horrible like Cowboy Bebop.