Jack reacher

Guys is there a better written character then jack reacher?
desu this quote really made me think:
>Hundreds of thousands of years ago there were men who sat around a fire, and man who kept moving, heheeh, I think I'm a direct descendant of the second!
What an epic CHARACTER dudes, hes' LITERALLY ME!!!!

Attached: file.png (567x496, 221.39K)

He is literally me. Hey guys, Alan Ritchson here

NCIS tier show. What a fucking waste

>NCIS tier
no

I'm literally him.

>YEEEAAAAHHHHH! Who are you... Who who, who who
Literally expected this after first 10 mins

Cruise is the REAL Reacher

relax tranny it's just a fictional character

im literally him tho, retard

desu cruise seems like a dork sometimes, yeah a badass but dorky. the new one is a bit too... almost full of himself

So we're literally us?

Name one Amazon original that wasn't total shit.

of course the upcoming lord of the wings.

Taboo
The Terror s1

He might be big but carrying around a desert eagle as a main weapon is total fallacy. This thing was made to stop trucks for christ sakes not southern white trash

Clarkson's Farm

cringe desu

Patriot

also reacher is good, it's incredibly funny and camp without ever needing to explicitly tell you it's being silly

Neither belong to Amazon

Patriot got a bit too fucky in the last season. Otherwise a pretty good take on actual spies shit.

sick of nazoids spamming reacharound shit, we get it you're closeted homosexuals
if you can carry a deagle around you might as well just carry a rifle around

Jean-Claude Van Johnson

Bosch is the best comfy kino.

Invincible

its like every amazon show so far:
good production values, painfully mediocre result.
bosch has the very same problem.

The Reacher novels are just middle-aged guy's fantasies about getting bitches and beating up bad guys single handedly. But it's actually a solid show

shill me bosch, why is it good

ok boomer

Bosch. Until the last season. Then it goes 100% pozzed.

I know I'll get shit for this but I like Marvelous Mrs. Maisel quite a bit. It's not as pozzed as you would think and it's very well written. And Rachel Brosnahan shows her tits on multiple occasions

PILLS
NOW

its good as background noise and its looking good also, but its kinda generic and does literally every detective trope ever but unironically.

are you a literal faggot? lmao

this is now a dub thread

Attached: grownup_corner_431_640_high_09.jpg (740x922, 61.66K)

Books were written by an actual crime scene reporter from Times who made a lot of friends with actual detectives and is one of, if not the, most realistic portrayal of police procedures.
The investigations are fantastical, but the procedures are all spot on.

what, a deagle weighs like 1lb less than an ar15

which is it? trope shit or realistic take on it?

pills about the nazoids part. equating wanting to be a badass guy to being a nazi makes you a schizo

Impressive very nice

Attached: bateman.png (582x316, 305.46K)

Like I said, it's realistic in the way the investigations are handled and how the police procedures work. But the investigations are a little fantastical, as in they tend to be investigations about things that rarely happen in real life. High profile stuff that'd be talked about for months at a time. Thankfully it's a single investigation over an entire season.

i didn't say liking it made you a nazoid, i said it made you a closeted homosexual

talking about how it's "based" that the character is a white "chad" makes you a nazoid

both i guess.
i mean the stuff they investigate is real enough, but the protag bosch itself is extremely cliche.