HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-12 175223.png (1816x1017, 1.77M)

Context?

They deserved it for not swiping right on me. They should have gone for me (the real deal) but wanted an extravagant lie.
They paid the price.
Women ITT let it be known that this is the price of rejecting me.

Bimbos lose to scammer

We won this one, men bros

Oh, that Jew scammer. I haven't watched it but know the story. They told the biggest lie to themselves. Why would a billionaire need to borrow money from his poor girlfriend?

*blocks your path*

Attached: tinder.png (897x633, 300.68K)

The Tinder Swinder. Its worth a watch to see roasties get btfo by a manlet. Israeli man pretends to be a billionaire and fakes scenarios in which the women need to take credit cards and loans out in their name to fund his lifestyle.

Bitch in OP literally had 3 dates, "fell in love" and took out $250,000 in loans to fund this guy dating other women. Fucking funny as shit. Best part is the israeli only spends 5months in jail and seems to have kept millions.

>Why would a billionaire need to borrow money from his poor girlfriend?
This is the crux of why I have no sympathy for them. All they saw was the money and promise of marrying a billionaire.

Good for them

I'm so tired

>Simps to the rescue
The scammed learning from their scammer. There's always some bigger saps out there.

The roastie cries out as it strikes you...

Why are women so not self aware? Did they really think multimillionaire would date 30yo 5/10?

He was ready to settle down, you inconsiderate fuck

Attached: 4DAC0FD5-0668-4959-90E5-4A44A7378C3F.jpg (1043x587, 55.5K)

>inb4 this gofundme was created by the tinder swindler to get even more money
BROS HOW DO WE STOP HIM

Attached: 1467445306263.webm (1280x720, 586.52K)

>Israeli man pretends to be a billionaire and fakes scenarios in which the women need to take credit cards and loans out in their name to fund his lifestyle.
This is the most basic swindle anyone can do over the Internet. How does anyone still fall for it and why does a documentary need to be made about it?

jews never tire of patting themselves on the back for a good swindle on the goyim

This, but without a hint of irony

I hate women

>Hayut apparently followed a pattern: He would match with a woman on Tinder, take her on a costly and impressive first date (in the case of Cecilie Schrøder Fjellhøy, a trip on a private jet), and slowly build their relationship while flying around the world and secretly dating other women. His accusers claim that, at a certain point, Hayut would confide in them that he was worried a nebulous group of his “enemies” was just around the corner. Eventually, he would send a photo of his bleeding bodyguard, allegedly injured by these enemies, to incite further concern. Once that groundwork had been laid, he would urgently message each “girlfriend” to say that his credit card could not be used for security reasons and ask her to open a new one under her name for him to use. From there, he was off to the races.
are women seriously this stupid lmfao