What's your guys opinion on the Lord of the Rings Amazon show?

What's your guys opinion on the Lord of the Rings Amazon show?

Attached: 1644646213606.jpg (657x866, 214.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nJw8EvuxLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm very upset

*Bong rip sound*
(Under breath) Notha day notha shitpost...
*Cracks knuckles*
Your politics are a hollow waste of time; nothing more than a ticket to a hiding place and a community where it's easy to feel noticed and a part of something for little effort. It's not learning, it's not a worldview, it's the subsistence of a lonely banal man. It's a pathetic alternative to being alone but it makes hiding from the murmur of reality a lot easier because it drums up simple answers to big problems and you're looking for things that make your struggle feel more profound than it really is. It's all emotion. There's no plan, no understanding beyond the vacuous aesthetics you invoke over and over again, nothing. Your life is escaping you but you just sit there trying to aggrandize your fear of failure into something it's not. Grow up.

Haven't watched it. Probably won't.
I just don't have the time to watch garbage anymore, I wish I did but I just don't.
I only have time to watch kino of the highest order now. This shit doesn't qualify.

Don't worry the President will be sending crack pipes to the dwarfs now

I literally cancelled prime, not because of this but it didn't help.

never EVERRRRR watching it.

youtu.be/_nJw8EvuxLA
the type of shit i would see on the OWN or BET network i swear. well maybe it wont be shit or it will who knows you can only go up from the dumpster fire for how the original show ended.

Attached: 1634628180776.jpg (902x801, 105.5K)

tfw no one realises that these constant barrage of threads are just discreet advertisement by Amazon

Attached: 1644584651210.png (520x632, 607.35K)

Lmao i love that community outreach has just turned to supplying people with what they need to continue to get high instead of actually try and help them.

>The broke buck was dear to thee, I see

Attached: 1644575517627.jpg (873x975, 120.11K)

My man, if I watch at all I'll watch it on some streaming site.

wow really who could have guessed. and all they need is one sperg to take the bait and do it for free for the next several months.

I hope Tariq Nasheed is an executive producer!

I love niggers

tldr

I don't care it'll probably be garbage with or without the obvious woke nonsense.

>black woman == bad
grow up

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77.28K)

Gotta solve shit like black people portraying Europeans before I can fix the rest of the world

Lemme know when they start doing the Bucking.

Nothing. The series has not been released.
I think the series will be popular with people. People will watch the series and hope that the errors of the series will be corrected. So it was in all the series with high hopes. Errors in the series will not be corrected. For the showrunner this will be a defeat, he will show the viewer a weakness.

Yeah. TV writers aren’t novelists for a reason, and even people who make a living off books few would even come close to Tolkien.

Attached: 1644653716659.png (221x173, 85.31K)

don't care, I have the books and the movie trilogy

lol

I love the butthurt surrounding it

>Take that mithril out yo dwussy, playa
What did JRR mean by this?

So hobbits are nigger manlets now?

Test

>What's your guys opinion on the Lord of the Rings Amazon show?
absolutely nothing, the books strecthed a simple travel story to absurd lengths, the movies were okay, of the games only one spin-off was cool but it got drowned in fukken loot crates.
also anyone watching TV shows with "contractural diversity death squads" can fuck go themselves.
this shit so damn retarded, someone should gather some black people in front of studios and yell "git yer diversity nigger, at least two seasons guaranteed".

I tried watching The Witcher
I tried watching The Wheel of Time
But this is on a different level altogether, this is sacrilegious. I won't be watching this shit.