What's your opinion on Evil Dead 2013?

What's your opinion on Evil Dead 2013?

Attached: thumb-1920-135861.jpg (1000x1426, 289.42K)

I like it.

Wasn't bad, wanted a sequel.

Having the dynamic changed between the ash look-alike and the sister was interesting

Attached: EVIL-DEAD-David.jpg (2000x1333, 511.75K)

It was obviously its own thing and it was kino for it

Attached: evil-dead-unrated.jpg (2048x1080, 98.73K)

Needed more BBC. Reboot it with a black Ash. Also, demons need to be openly supporting white supremacy.

Enjoyed it. I like horror films with over the top endings and this delivered.

Why was there never a sequel?

No ideas, even the new movie won't be related but will be another soft reboot instead

Attached: E5BG8lEX0AEjM5_.jpg (600x900, 176.16K)

What the hell is the evil dead musical about?

Attached: 71nmIz18j4L._SL1500_.jpg (1467x1500, 208.21K)

Had no idea this was coming, could be cool if they get some skeletons in there.

Attached: aod_sfx_photo_11_lbx.jpg (800x533, 134.88K)

made me pass out in the theater

we only have the premise for it
>In Evil Dead Rise, a road-weary Beth pays an overdue visit to her older sister Ellie, who is raising three kids on her own in a cramped L.A apartment. The sisters’ reunion is cut short by the discovery of a mysterious book deep in the bowels of Ellie’s building, giving rise to flesh-possessing demons, and thrusting Beth into a primal battle for survival as she is faced with the most nightmarish version of motherhood imaginable.

Campbell also said the story is mostly serious. Ash isn't in it too.

Awesome fucking film. Best gore I've seen probably ever.

>"Did you look at my leaks, anons? You know that's rape. You raped me. Now I'll never love again."

Shout out to Jessica Lucas, my chocolate goddess, great casting

Attached: EXI1DeGUMAIG18x.jpg (900x1200, 183.13K)

Eh so it's going to be children of the corn'ing it. Hopefully they'll still try and make it blood and guts central.

Well they said they used 6500 liter of fake blood for the movie.

Excellent

Attached: jeff hanneman.gif (500x280, 779.88K)

I loved it, the scene where Jane Levy’s character is in her room, shaking in the corner, terrified because moments earlier a demon slithered into her pussy, and her whispering to her brother “it’s in this room” or something was really well acted and creepy as fuck, and terrifying to imagine yourself in that situation

is that a lot?

Severely overlooked performance by Jane Levy.
>could you stopped being possessed by Deadites and killing your friends in gruesome ways?

Attached: jane levy.jpg (2048x1080, 939.07K)

It's the black sheep of the franchise, yet it's far from a bad movie.
the recent vidya also is ignoring it.. Unless they are keeping 2013 content as DLC.

Attached: evil dead.png (1816x824, 993.74K)

>creepy old cabin's basement is full of hanging mutilated cats, human-shaped burn marks, and a book wrapped in barbed wire that warns not to open or read from it
>this is fine

Actually maybe not. Depends on how it's used.

I looked it up and the final scene in Evil Dead used 50,000 gallons of fake blood. Which is an actually huge amount.

That admittedly felt like something out of a parody skit, like the "read the ominous Latin... out loud" bit from The Cabin in the Woods.

I mean, in the original the cabin was normal and they just played a tape recording.