"If you and your friends try to harm me or my friend you had better go ahead and kill me right here...

"If you and your friends try to harm me or my friend you had better go ahead and kill me right here, because if you don't I guarantee I will track you down and kill you myself, and I won't be asking any questions first."

Attached: louis.jpg (1280x720, 58.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was the right thing to do in this situation?

Fight him. I don't let anyone disrespect me in public like that.

Greatest TV show of all time. At least the greatest half-hour show

Is this the successor to the Jonah Hill vs French weatherlady question?

You're supposed to fight. Even when you know you're outmatched or outnumbered you're supposed to fight. That's what being a man is about.

Nigger mentality. Right answer is you point out the cameras in the diner and tell him you'll press charges and ruin his future if he touches you.

Just talk to him like a normal person and dismiss him. He didn't do anything. It's just a teenager gaining a sudden boost of confidence and approaching random people to show his friends how CUHRAYZE he is. I had friends who would do this and I would do this sometime.
If the adult doesn't get flustered then the teenager is the one who will get red in the face and embarrassed.

tell the kid to stop acting like a nigger unless he wants to end up behind bars with them.

Beta behavior. Punks like that kid don't care about long-term ramifications or else they wouldn't be a thug. He'll just laugh in your face and say it'll be worth it.

>pull out my glock and set it on the table
>stare him right in the eyes with an emotionless expression
>"Your move, faggot."

Calmly take out my open carry handgun and hold it resting on the table without saying a word. He will soon get the idea in a few minutes.

Here's the video for context since no one else will post it.
youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

Pull out my cock and start stroking it, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

I had pretty much this happen to me in a bar while watching a football game but I wasn't with a date. My friend got me into the fight though but I was just going to keep making fun of the guy if he wasn't there

Attached: 1642215490762.jpg (1434x780, 472.78K)

>immediately grabs the gun and cracks his teeth open with it or straight up shoots him
Real solid plan there Butch Cassidy and Billy the Dipshit.

Attached: jkbcgoQ.jpg (921x606, 24.56K)

You get the shit kicked out of you then sue everyone and press as many charges as you can. Once all that's done and there's been a safe amount of time that's past you use some of the money you got to pay beaners or ms13 to kill the kid.

>pull out my cock
FTFY

fucking retards holy shit

Attached: 1615219899384.jpg (1280x1292, 446.11K)

>Isn't it past your bedtime?

I'd probably tell the kid to meet me in the closet 1v1 and then jerk off in front of him to establish the power dynamic.

this is the best answer

Attached: Only_good_boomer_meme.jpg (1024x995, 158.09K)

>You think that's air youre breathing?

Kiss him

this, fuck that roastie

Very funny guy just a shame for his misdeeds

Attached: 33340866-EF8A-4218-A15B-2E2D7A05205B.jpg (1242x1171, 713.47K)

>You gonna pay a nigger to do it or something, white bitch?

You'd likely catch a brandishing charge and an overly confident teenager would likely call your bluff since they'd know you wouldn't fire your weapon and ruin your life.

correct answer

Pull out a quarter
>Call it
>what?
>Heads or tails

Say something like "do you think we were assholes like that at that age?" and leave. there's nothing to be gained by getting in a fight with a retarded fuck like that.
shame CK got his show taken away. He really turned lucky louie's rough drafts into a great finished product.