TEARS OF ONIONS

TEARS OF ONIONS

Attached: tears of soi.png (1076x663, 446.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5dsDue3ZOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YgACBh_fY
youtube.com/watch?v=E7gDOgOuK3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jake and amir was so good

Nothing makes me laugh more than the Geiko Lizard.

I like Gandalf cuz he's a chill--

I don't know why there are never threads about it here. Because they're pozzed now? The original series was great regardless.

BOILING HOT SPUM

Jake was real good at acting annoyed by Amir. I really thought he couldn't stand him at times, he seemed genuinely annoyed.

They did that classic straight man/funny man dynamic better than anyone. Nothing would make me laugh more than when Amir would say something absolutely insane shit and then Jake would try to dissect it, only to give up because Amir had already moved on to the next insane statement.

it was a better time when podcasts didn't mean assholes talking to each other for 3 hours. I was always happy when I'd update it w/ itunes and see a new hardly working or J&A. I couldn't even tell you how I started watching, just clicked somehow and ended up getting into ch.

I know that exact feel, down to reloading the feed on iTunes, sometimes multiple times a day.

I guess CH was pretty big on the "early" internet. Them and waytoomany/break were the big aggregators of the day if you wanted to see the latest parkour videos and get your little dong hard to pictures of college chicks making out. The first J&A video I saw was Smoking is Cool and I remember thinking it was the funniest shit I had ever seen. "Half backwards" "You owe me two cigs". Those were the days. I used to go to jakeandamir.com and scroll through every post on the site. I remember losing my mind when they made jakkeandamirdidthisworkhowdoihitsendisthisanemailjakke.org like that was the craziest bit I had ever witnessed. Feels bad to be old.

INTERIOR - I DON'T GIVE A FLAMING FART

Attached: fuck it i'm going fishing instead.png (1213x661, 474.75K)

yeah bro I love my goy entertainment featuring a jewish stereotype

Attached: 222.png (459x440, 253.95K)

I love jake and amir I think it influenced my sense of humor a lot. It's weird it never gets talked about on Any Forums

Attached: 49Eui6f.gif (250x250, 380.15K)

WHICH ONE IS IT SALE SAL OR SAM
.............SALE

youtube.com/watch?v=M5dsDue3ZOw

What is it about one almond that's just... perfect?

>where are you
>P
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_YgACBh_fY

Remember when people were able to enjoy things without seeing them through some kind of racial lens or power dynamic?

That reminds me, what was the skit show with the 4 people sitting around a diner discussing various hypotheticals?

fuck thats old I know what you're talking about one second
cracked: after hours

that was a good little series too

Yes thanks user, was good stuff. Back from when people actually had scripts and shoots for online content.

Attached: EqualHalfBetafish-mobile.jpg (640x368, 26.59K)

kek, yeah it's pretty dysmal these days. reaction channels and streamers

aha, found one of the very first ones I ever watched.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7gDOgOuK3M
damn it all came rushing back. the videos are all just a tiny microcosm of that time. jake's 3g phone makes me feel like that old lady watching herself dance on youtube; where's the time go.

these two are great series to binge while playing games