Apparently the black girl's supposed to be a new character named Kayla...

Apparently the black girl's supposed to be a new character named Kayla? Why not make her Malcolm's daughter from The Lost World? Their names are already similar (Kelly)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x663, 386.6K)

Because they never paid any attention to her or already forgot about her.

>Any Forums complains about small universes and the same characters over and over
>demands a new character be an old character

>how my weave look?!
Also what’s that stance Pratt is doing called?

Normally true, but this entire movie is just "Hey remember this person" so they might as well do it at every possible opportunity

If they make the character Kelly from The Lost World they have to pay Crichton's estate.

Because Lost World was shit and Pete Postlethwaite was the only saving grace of it outside of my image posted.
But she wasn't in the Novel at all, she was a shitty combination of the two kids that were in the novel.

Attached: 1625276080886.png (1920x1040, 2.3M)

He owns the rights to the characters in the film adaptation.

Or he did, before he died.

> Look out! It's a Tyrannosaurus Wall!

Attached: actor-ariana-richards-106867_large[1].jpg (426x600, 77.76K)

If she WAS Kelly from TLW, she can brag about being the first human ever to kill a Velociraptor, no matter how stupid it was.

Attached: 1613428797656.jpg (403x218, 21.5K)

Multiple raptors were killed by humans before and during the first Jurassic Park.

none on-screen

The first thing you see in Jurassic Park is a raptor being killed.

>The face of a lead actor in a blockbuster film in 2022
Terrifying

Attached: brave_o6xbleYS7V.png (346x268, 222.75K)

We get it, you're racist.

Ok good, glad I got my point across

So...shes a Neanderthal then?

No, that's the Big One and she survives.

Oh, didn't know that. Good for him, hopefully that was the case with most of his films considering his novels are all a bunch of fun yet the film adaptations are mostly hot garbage.

The raptor hated shooting that scene but other than that I really like their appearance in TLW.

Attached: 1624230450004.jpg (1280x720, 111.69K)

>"I said to Steven, I said 'Raptors don't just get killed by human children'," he explained. "I mean even if the kid had a gun, maybe I'll get grazed . . . but that kid's still getting disemboweled by the end of the day."

>Still, Velociraptor was quick to note that he supports Spielberg every step of the way, even if they had a fundamental disagreement about the scene: "I still haven't accepted it completely, but it's only a movie. I hope people like it, I hope they don't get upset, and I came to really believe that Spielberg was the exact man that they needed for this job."

Attached: TLW_raptor.jpg (630x377, 185.83K)

Attached: one big pile of shit.png (500x466, 21.68K)

You can have your beliefs even if they're wrong.

She's every cast character in every other Jurassic film but faster and stronger

Nice gaslight

It's one of those curious thought experiments that we know isn't accurate. Such as that the raptors were supposed to kill the crew of the ship in TLW. In reality it was never even considered.