Uhh...Sonybros?

Uhh...Sonybros?

Attached: 72839452.jpg (1500x478, 108.2K)

The lead was poorly casted. It was inevitable.

Who honestly thought casting spidersoi as nathan drake was a good idea?

Attached: 1629696011547.png (442x446, 234.46K)

more like unfarted kek

WHAT?! THIS MOVIE ACTUALLY SUCKS!?
I'M SHOCKED AND DISTURBED

>tom holland AND marky mark in tough guy roles
why

More like dUnsharted.

I genuinely cannot think of a worst casting outside of all the diversity shit. Who unironically thought that Tom Netherlands and Marky Mark was a good casting?

>trailer looks like it’s entirely cgi
>film literally made for children
>Any Forums: NOOOOO MY HECKIN KiNORINOS

47 is actually pretty good for a video game film

What’s with the surge of video game based movies and series? It’s one thing if it’s campy but this one ncharted and arcane shit is fucking stupid. Retarded on the level of break dancing Vader

Mark is a believable tough guy though. He's not really a Stallone or Arnie, but Nathan Drake isn't really the type of character that fits Stallone or Arnie.

Literally nobody on Any Forums likes this movie idiot

>zendaya still has a career

it's over for Tom

It’s just as stupid as comic book and super hero shit, literally zero difference

>executive is a pedo
>microsoft buys out activision, sony can only respond by wasting money on fucking bungie of all things
>uncharted movie bombs
it's over for sony bros...

>turn movie video game into video game movie

It’s not even a particularly interesting story. I really don’t think Uncharted is a big enough IP to just draw in casuals

I don't even get it either. Uncharted itself is basically already a movie and is just a rip off of Indiana Jones. Why make an Uncharted movie when Indiana Jones exists?

I just feel bad for tom holland being dragged into this guaranteed bomb.

Jews have spoken: Spic Ladyboy > FTM soiboy

Hollywood is running out of original ideas so they are scraping the bottom of the barrel with video game shit now.