This movie is fucking awful

This movie is fucking awful

Attached: lastnight-anatomy1-videoSixteenByNine1050-v2.jpg (1050x591, 124.16K)

The parts in the sixties were fun. Basically it sucked whenever Anya Taylor-Joy wasn't on screen

Why is she in everything now?

fpwp

The gay nigger simp was easily the worst part. The way he follows her around like a slave was extremely cringe

Dubs and I get to eat Anyas asshole once a day forever

Why the fuck would you make a movie with Anya Taylor Joy and Thomasin McKenzie and not get them to do a lesbian scene?

Enjoy your intestinal worms.

Sin>Ay

Yeah what was his deal. He wanted to fuck her so bad he followed her everywhere.

Attached: 1637330198346.webm (1000x528, 2.75M)

I checked out when doctor who went into the phone booth

Attached: 1637884808811.webm (1280x533, 2.95M)

damn look at her ass and titties jiggle in those pajamas

Webm with the result after?

Dishonest filmaking

Haven't seen it but will eventually. I genuinely think Anya is a talented actress, but I'd also jam my tongue as far as humanly possible into her pussy.

based

Attached: 1637564241408.jpg (1080x1346, 152.58K)

Attached: 1637884808820.webm (1280x533, 3M)

They're trying to use her ever since that chess show became so popular. They'll milk her for another year and then some new roastie will take her place

I have mixed feelings about this movie. The story was pretty cringe, but the 60s scenes were good. That first scene where she goes back in time and walks out into the street is unfiltered KINO.

shes sucking massive cock in Hollywood.

It was fun but unironically made no sense

Let me guess. This is in a movie about how men treat women like objects

This was one of the strangest plot decisions Ive ever seen.

I thought it was going to be a murder mystery. Imagine the movie Zodiac but with someone astral projecting into Jake Gyllenhaal's body

But nope.

I also don't get the moral of the story. Where all the John's bad guy rapists? Was the old lady good at the end?

What happened with the whole romantic plot with the black guy?

I despise this movie, one of the worst things I have ever seen and what makes it horrible problably goes right over most peoples heads

From what I gathered, it was another "all men are shits" tale.