Why are audience ratings so split with this movie? Is it 2 hours of fun, mutated animals or just womens problems?

Why are audience ratings so split with this movie? Is it 2 hours of fun, mutated animals or just womens problems?

Attached: 16519829_1_92.jpg (757x950, 148.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCuBalItZA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 hours of girl power, shit dialogue, and derivative bullshit
ex machina is far superior

The cast is honestly just annoying and should have been men. And the random cuck scene. I get what hes doing but I simply dont care for it.

We can all agree the ending is 11/10 though

Opening scene is a white woman cucking her boyfriend into suicide with a black man. Not even kidding.

I liked it.

Attached: 1520915952319.webm (960x402, 2.98M)

If it wasn't unironically blacked propaganda it would have been good.

the cuck scene in this movie officially made me believe you guys, i thought it was all a joke or cherrypicking. look where we are now.

the blacked scene led to the annihilation of her marriage and the annihilation of her husband
bbc spam has annihilated your brains

because men and women really are different, ok?

That doesnt make it any less obnoxious

Some of the coolest ideas and visuals in a long time tbqh

why not, it's actually an anti-blacked message

It's just Stalker with better effects and worse everything else.

Attached: HP3181_8d18a0b1-088b-4461-9224-cc26ccb659f0_1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 178.37K)

Genuinely one of the strangest and most challenging works of science fiction produced in the last 10 years. Helped immensely by great visuals and soundtrack. Also an example of female casting done correctly - i.e. give it in world justification, make them decent actresses, put them in danger/conflict.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCuBalItZA8

I just would prefer to not see that. I dont care about interracial dating I just dont want to see it graphically

It's low key and sedate, it's anti-fun so if you're expecting fun you very much won't like it

i was annoyed they left out the lighthouse keeper and whatever the thing at the end was just to have a shiny late 90s pc box art character. anyone who hasnt read the book but liked the movie should give it a shot, the sequels werent great

It's almost advertised as fun, I'm expecting The Descent crossed with King Kong

>not one anal scene in the whole movie
why was it called that?

Its a ripoff of stalker and ff7 and enjoying completely soulless and creatively self-indulgent and dishonest media is plebshit

You got filtered hard by not reading the books.

The trilogy is pretty nuanced and interesting. They left most of the hypnosis, for example, out of the film.

It was deceptively marketed.
So a lot of people were expecting more of a disaster movie or straightforward bombastic action sci-fi, rather than somewhat ambiguous psychological horror

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 42.75K)

Not much about women's problems IIRC. Decent movie but kinda weak/derivative in some aspects