Do single moms really turn their kids into losers like Arthur?

Do single moms really turn their kids into losers like Arthur?

Attached: QAQ4YVXGBZGCRE27BT2MSTTU4I.jpg (1200x800, 149.72K)

Yes.
t. Son of a single Mother
I hate her, but she's still my Mother so I love her.
It is a terrible existence.

Single moms create all sort of psychological problems, from simple depression to making men into psychopaths.

Why do you think Zoomers are so cringe?

only the boys, they become raised as her caretaker husband except the son never even gets sex. It’s an extremely vampiric relationship and the mom sabotages their ability to find a mate

Majority of zoomers don't know what a hard life is. You are completely off topic.

Having married parents is the number one predictor of success in life

Arthur had a job that he liked and cared for his mother.

He was not a loser, everybody just treat him like trash.

Most dictators and serial killers were raised by single mothers and had abusive/absent fathers.

I can't imagine living the way i do if my dad was in the house

>except the son never even gets sex
You gotta be a real fucking loser to not even bone your mom.

Yes
They baby you and dont you teach you to be independent. The worst part is when they guilt trip you not to do something when you try to make something of your life

Today, nearly 25 million children have an absentee father.
1) According to the professional literature, the absence of the father is the single most important cause of poverty.
2) The same is true for crime. Of all adolescents, those in intact married families are the least likely to commit delinquent acts.
3) Children of single-parent homes are more likely to be abused, have emotional problems, engage in questionable behavior, struggle academically, and become delinquent.
4) Problems with children from fatherless families can continue into adulthood. These children are three times more likely to end up in jail by the time they reach age 30 than are children raised in intact families, and
5) have the highest rates of incarceration in the United States.6)
And yet courts still side with the mothers. Don't even get me started on infanticide rates. Women are shit at raising kids

He turned out fine.

How does that explain my life to this point?

So while people talk about "men going their own way" as an antidote to the failings of Western culture, it appears distinctly possible that their decision to do so is only worsening the problem.

>They baby you and dont you teach you to be independent. The worst part is when they guilt trip you not to do something when you try to make something of your life

I feel this on a level you cannot believe. They neuter you when you're young to make you easy to control and then wonder why you're so powerless

Attached: 1570986725805.jpg (1080x1080, 104.53K)

I'd argue "special education" programs do this as well, fairly sure there's a lot of people on the spectrum here and I don't know how many of you were drafted into that. They explicitly refuse to allow you to work outside the confines you're provided, even after you demonstrate the ability.

I think coddling might be the real problem, and considering society is raised to believe your kids are under constant 24/7 threat combined with technology it's a small wonder we are a generation of perpetual children. Gen X actually played outside.

He means the poor zoomers

I'd fuck her

>it appears distinctly possible that their decision to do so is only worsening the problem
Seems more like women having children with men they then choose to later divorce because "strong independent wymn" mentality is the reason

My mom was a single mother, and now I post on Any Forums.

I mean I’m a loser so maybe

But I dont want to be chris-chan

It's not an explanation, it's data

You cant generalize the situation sometimes the father is a waste of life that fucks around drinking himself to death or the mother is roastie who hasnt had enough of the cock carousel

only low iq kids

>reddit
i know, couldn't find the original

Attached: single mom.png (860x1156, 670.42K)

I am so proud of myself for making it out and becoming successful. I beat the odds.