What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: super_best_friends_play_by_2snacks-d84y5tz.jpg (1920x1080, 896.3K)

Look to the right

I personally grew out of them and all other vidya shit like eight years ago. That is what went wrong. It was kino when they made fun of David Cage though

I don’t know who these faggots are but the nigger

>Woolie
The moderator. Worthless without the others. His IRL friends are the opposite of enjoyable to listen to.
>Matt
Giant loser. Whines about everything. Whore GF turned wife.
>Pat
Cynical and a huge ass. Self-aware to both of these facts. GF went full "rioting is cool, give money to BLM" in 2020.
>Liam
Giant faggot. Almost every negative millennial stereotype rolled into one person. "muh anxiety"

Crack, I think.

Matt couldn't handle being least popular. Liam was polarizing, but fucked off before it was a problem (but after saying "nigga"). Matt stayed until it was clearly a problem.

Pat was a fat annoying manlet. Matt got tired of having to put more work into the production side of the channel. Liam left so he wasn't really the problem. Woolie refused to shampoo his hair.

Attached: squid4.jpg (960x1281, 60.14K)

It hurts.to remember

Matt and Pat mostly. Something about hating coming in to record because they were only acquaintances met through Woolie.

Yea in their podcast they said they weren't even friends at the begging, they just happened to record a video together and it was successful

>Matt is doing a lot of behind the scenes work, organizing schedules, getting deals, merch etc.
>Matt is also quite thin skinned, easy to rile up
>Pat is blob sponge but being the loud angry one gets him an audience
>Pat is a grating, constantly deprecating cunt to everyone and everything
>Woolie is the wing man, the hype man but has serious flaws when in control some times
>They scummed out on every game they played, often playing on easy and using guides, overleveling etc. but still fuck things up because they talk over stuff or just don't pay attention or apply thinking
>Liam was more of Matt's friend but he seemed to work well with everyone, had that new guy stink to him though, no real character or personality
>Matt's friends and clique start to turn the screws and sow in fighting/division against Pat because he is a constant drag
>Liam leaves around this time
>LP format is dead due to streaming
>The guys have side things going because of this
>Things finally boil over during a recording session, Matt and Pat fought and had a falling out
>SBFP is just not worth the hassle it once was so they call it quits

tl;dr they're all city manchildren from Montreal and all the mental baggage that comes with that.

Its still a shame though, I loved their content and humour plus they introduced me to great shit

I didn't know pat sold out, real shame. At least he's still with woolie

>Pat
>Cynical and a huge ass. Self-aware to both of these facts. GF went full "rioting is cool, give money to BLM" in 2020.
Honestly, they're the least bad of the whole group. Woolie can barely go one podcast without blood libeling the Japanese.

Two of the guys went full prog, and the other two wanted to be Daily Show libs pretending it's 2008 forever

I still want to know why Liam said him and pat weren't friends

FART CLOUDS

Fuck I remember their skyrim plays, I feel so old

I been rewatching their thug play through for nostalgia

Of course he sold out. His girlfriend is like a 9 and he's a 2 on a good day.