Moments in television and film that reveal cutting truths?

Moments in television and film that reveal cutting truths?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_9dJWu3ds
youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Jg5soZig
youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=8A4jbj6kAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=tNRXl3nNdqE
youtube.com/watch?v=c2dmKRwhFvc
youtube.com/watch?v=gUo55JIz5JA
youtube.com/watch?v=pjL7snfF_ek
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

Attached: 1599007641202.png (500x413, 281.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

overland.org.au/2020/04/cereal-circumcision-and-tax-evasion-a-history-of-john-harvey-kellogg/
medium.com/exploring-history/crazy-story-of-dr-kellogg-who-invented-corn-flakes-to-prevent-masturbation-d56c7fe14ede
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all jews
Lol mutt is coping becouse he has a higher rate of ED

Attached: 1628152780428.webm (640x640, 872.33K)

seething cheese dicks coping rn fr lmao keep it up based user

Attached: 1590901686212.jpg (5240x2116, 3.69M)

>Americans get cut up by Jews at birth
>Thinks it makes them better because the tv told them so

gem

>dogdicks arrive immediately
Insecure much lmao

looks like the other thread made the tranny mad

Attached: 1626757424910.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

T.

Attached: 1565307279490.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: ERCkaKaXsAAcOIe.jpg (1242x1794, 101.51K)

I see you're australian
you don't even know your own laws huh
enjoy the visit on monday :^)

the jews need to be exterminated for their crimes against humanity

>hospital tells your parents that cutting your dick will make you immune to AiDS
>pockets 600 bucks for your foreskin
OHH SAAAY CAAAN YOUUU SEEEE

>being proud of having a mutilated penis because of the jewification of your nation

Attached: cringe pepe.jpg (250x202, 7.88K)

Around half of boys born in the US today are circumcised. It was much higher a few decades ago, the circumcision rate peaked at around 80% in the 1980s. Today it is dying out, in part because of the rising Hispanic population. Circumcision was introduced to the US in the late 1800s, as a way to punish young boys for masturbating. It was introduced by John Harvey Kellogg (a puritanical Christian) in the 1900s.

There is no correlation between jewish population and circumcision rates. South Korea has 0 Jews and one of the worlds highest circumcision rates, Russia has the worlds 3rd largest jewish population and no circumcision. The most anti-semitic places in the world today are the most circumcised. Worldwide, around 30% of men are circumcised, and 2/3 of all circumcised men are Muslim.

Why stop there cut fags? Why not cut your earlobes off too? They’re not necessary to anything and just wobble around. I think the females who praise genital mutilation are just lucky they’re in countries where doing it to them is outlawed.
Cut dick = you’re created for the amusement of women. You’ll never be able to process high level thought either as the trauma from genital mutiliation causes long term damage. Pretty much all you need to know is:
Cut = your dad is pussy and you’re going to be an NPC because your soul is removed upon birth.

circumcision in the US was introduced by seventh day adventists

the doctor who cut my dick allegedly said that it was "some of his best work"... is it over bros?

I knew Penis inspection day wasn't a scam

>The most anti-semitic places in the world today are the most circumcised
they're muslims. they worship the same flesh eating god the jews do. they circumcise because yahweh commanded it.
circumcision only became popularized in america because jews fleeing europe in ww2 wanted to blend in better. they are responsible for this mutilation. they need to die

do you think about dicks too much or just the right amount?

wrong. circumcision became popular in US because of seventh-day adventists such as John Harvey Kellogg as a way to get boys to stop masturbating. It was already widespread decades before WW2 and even before WW1

overland.org.au/2020/04/cereal-circumcision-and-tax-evasion-a-history-of-john-harvey-kellogg/

The only place where it's state-mandated to get circumcised is Iran which is pretty openly anti-jewish

All that aside, circumcision is already rapidly dying out in the US without a mass murder of a specific ethnic group. This is because of hispanic immigration and the increasing atheism of millennials. It went from an all-time high of 86% in 1950s to around 60% today and will drop below 50% in the next decade. Weird that the jews insisted everyone get circumcised for decades yet is suddenly leaving these people alone.

Kellogg went above and beyond to stop boys from wanking. He must be a hero to some on here

>Kellogg
>Kellogg
>Kellogg
this is pure fucking misdirection. Kellogg advocated circumcising boys aged like 10, explicitly as punishment. he also advocated putting acid on girl's clits. this isn't what we do. we perform circumcision in accordance to abrahamic custom
>but abraham said 8th day for boys
yeah. or the same day of purchase for slaves. jews are the problem, the jew religion is the problem, when people try and outlaw circumcision, like in iceland or the netherlands not too long ago, the ADL and all the other hooknosed fucks come out of the woodwook to stop it. jews are the problem jews need to be exterminated every single last one.

>born in the US in the 80s
>managed to escape the mutilation
Damn I was lucky

>nooo you can't blame the people who actually introduced it has to be kellogg

Also ADL has no power in netherlands. And in the netherlands circumcision doesn't exist outside of jews and muslims so idk why you care

>Jews live rent free in my head and I post about them on 4channel.org/tv/ for all the world to see
Many such cases!

>ADL has no power in netherlands
you're a moron. jew money has power everywhere and their american golem threatens sanctions
>in the netherlands circumcision doesn't exist outside of jews and muslims so idk why you care
because its horrific and awful. it physically and spiritually destroys people. and yahweh worship must be ended.

Kellog introduced circumcision to the US, I'm sorry this interferes with your narrative

medium.com/exploring-history/crazy-story-of-dr-kellogg-who-invented-corn-flakes-to-prevent-masturbation-d56c7fe14ede

I'd love a source for "the jews" secretly introducing it instead

they have to answer for their crimes against humanity. they must be eradicated.

source for ADL having power in netherlands
>>in the netherlands circumcision doesn't exist outside of jews and muslims so idk why you care
didn't you just say to kill jews? why do you care if they circumcized?

it's true, Kellogg wasn't alone in it. In fact the doctor Lewis Sayre was more influential in advocating american circumcision and his view it was healthy and avoided immoral temptations became popular. The problem for you though is Sayre wasn't jewish either

>Kellog introduced circumcision to the US
That's clearly fucking false. Kellogg didn't advocate for it until after 1900. Other quack doctors were doing so in the 1800's. Circumcision didn't kick off in popularity, however, until after ww2, when all the yids came pouring in.

Wow, kikes are really great at their job and I'm not talking about defending their circumcised dicks. I'm talking about the fact that tv shows can openly have scenes like these and no one thinks it is wrong.

>didn't you just say to kill jews?
because they are the source. and, a personal reason, as revenge
>why do you care if they circumcized?
because they do everything in their power to prevent it from ending
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-urges-iceland-drop-bill-banning-male-circumcision

When i was in the philippines girls would be surprised because they never saw an uncircumsized bener and one asked if something was wrong with mine

I sure love having a wet penis with unsevered nerve endings

>ur a jew
not rebuttal to arguments
> I'm talking about the fact that tv shows can openly have scenes like these and no one thinks it is wrong.
except left-wing TV shows like Adam Ruins Everything openly preaches against circumcision and nobody cares and nothing happened

are those vids pro or anti?

after actually thinking on it in the past i would have preferred to be uncut instead of being mutilated at birth against my will based on a peoples religion where their only argument is that it gets dirty(then learn to clean your junk in the shower!)