This show sucks and for a comedy it isn’t funny

This show sucks and for a comedy it isn’t funny

Why is it so popular?

Attached: 7EEE22D3-F6A6-428B-9E60-0E7C17E40CC2.jpg (2560x1920, 492.42K)

Because it is funny and you're a moron.

the thick of it is better, armando iannucci lusted for that american market and wanted that success more than he wanted to continue making worthwhile programming

She's beautiful

Julia feets.

Smug liberals like it because they think they have to be smart to understand it.

Point in case

Its pretty funny
I don’t think you’ve watched it

Julia can get pretty hot at times, but the show is really ass. Not funny-funny, not cringe-funny, not smart-funny, it's just not funny. All the characters are dumb and mean unlikable pieces of shit too.

As somebody who worked in politics for 3 years the personalities are accurate.

I don't care about "accurate", I care about entertainment. West Wing was set in the same environment and it had a bunch of likable characters.

You certainly don't have to be smart to get it, you just have to not be retarded. Obviously you have failed at that but who knows maybe you're good at something else, like finger-painting or counting the cracks in the sidewalk.

Sadly that is so.

The fact that this was your response proves my point.

I don’t know if you will understand but best of luck.

I like it because I like hearing women saying vulgar disses.

Dude, it ain't my problem you have an inferiority complex about IQ. This show really is not that hard to get and nobody pretends it is. Dafaq are you on about

Love AMY

>the thick of it is better
FUCK SHIT CUNT COCKSUCKER BAD WORD

Attached: 901283.jpg (640x454, 43.39K)

It's not popular. It's an HBO show. they keep crap on forever

The Thick of It is way better

checked

Funny for the first two seasons but they recycled way too many jokes. I dropped it after 4 seasons I think.

Actually the last season may have been the best one - or at least very near the top. The whole Jonah Ryan plot line was some of the best moments in the series.