Why is "black" the only diversity allowed in Hollywood? why so rarely Hispanic, Arab, Indian or Asian?

Why is "black" the only diversity allowed in Hollywood? why so rarely Hispanic, Arab, Indian or Asian?

Attached: 1619720954661.png (286x296, 129.9K)

Hmm I've never noticed that before.

All Americans are black, or wish they were

That's a particular ugly orc. Maybe its mother was a raped elf?

Because Jews have a massive victim complex, just like niggers, so they relate and sympathize with blacks.
Asians are too successful and disprove systematic racism so they won't do.
Muslims hate Jews cause of Israel so they won't do either.
Latinos had it rough, actually way worse than blacks ever did, but they're overly Christian and generally sympathetic to whites so they won't do either.

tip of the globohomo spear along with lgbt

Because blacks are more likely to spend money on stupid shit they don't need.

Because guilt over slavery sells. You're not going to make more bucks with guilt over native americans, and it raises the uncomfortable idea that maybe Americans should actually get the fuck out out of America and give back the land they stole. You're not going to make more bucks with presenting latinos or asians or arabs because pandering to them doesn't increase profits and they weren't oppressed.

But pandering to blacks gives you profits coming from self-inserting blacks and self-hating whites who think to themselves "oh man I am totally apologizing for slavery by letting this previously oppressed black person be on screen, I am such a virtuous and good person now and I've totally apologized for any sins from my past" and they rub their nipples smugly.

All the while, the suits who benefit from the ticket sales smugly laugh to themselves because they know American culture revolves around niggers and they've successfully monetized this.

Attached: very smug silco.jpg (260x313, 7.45K)

so they can blame and guilt people for mentioning that the black ones look bizarre, fostering racism and cementing that yet another generation will perpetuate racism. this divides and conquers the american.

>Why is "black" the only diversity allowed in Hollywood? why so rarely Hispanic
Posts picture of a Puerto Rican actor.

Because diversity isn't about showing all kinds of people, it's another desperate attempt by white people to try to civilize black people and turn them into darker skinned white people so that they might stop robbing and raping and shooting so much

Haradrim are the arabs of Middle earth.
Easterlings are basically Asians.

Attached: b186d8da442aa78ec8c1fc5ed81effe7.jpg (640x530, 65.84K)

>Why is "black" the only diversity allowed in Hollywood? why so rarely Hispanic, Arab, Indian or Asian?
because it's not about "diversity" it's about keeping the american status quo and disguising it under "diversity"
so they pretend white women and a couple of black americans is "diversity"

Where do you people come up with this garbage?

They want too flood Europe and America with Africans

Black & White culture

You would bitch if the show had hispanics or asians too.

How did black dna get into every race in middle earth?

he's not balck

Ok here's my take on black elves.

Tolkiens fantasy races work because they are largely homogenous so easy to imagine. Applying real world diversity to those races dissolves the element that makes them interesting in the first place. The thing is, applying real world racial segregation does the same thing. If all the elves were white people and all the Haradrim were middle easterners that just introduces real world political tension into the film.

The solution: whiteface. Slap some fucking makeup on that nigga. Get the racial homgeneity of elves by their skin colour without the real world racial splits.

Attached: JS61330257.jpg (1200x1200, 206.63K)

Hispanic are too close to being white to count

Negrolatry is the #1 ideology of America, it underpins and influences everything

>The thing is, applying real world racial segregation does the same thing.
No it doesn't

how is he black?