People in 2002 thought this is what 2030 would look like

>people in 2002 thought this is what 2030 would look like
>people in 2002 thought we would have moon colonies by 2030

Attached: 1637272783058.png (780x439, 718.97K)

Apart from tech itself, most cities will look barely any different in 2122

I see a lot of shitskins so they got that right

feels bad man

we were promised japan, we got brazil

no, humans are at the end of technology now, soon manufacturer's are gonna run out too all that'll be left are more and more optimized algorithms at tracking people and maximizing profits

The future was better in the past

Attached: CC900CFC-3733-4BB7-AE62-11E542A51F82.jpg (1468x1564, 494.6K)

they still believed the moon landing was real

Attached: 1588779782151.jpg (184x184, 5.89K)

this is schizo as hell

If we didn't spend 90% of all resources on the planet just trying to make niggers act like humans we'd be way past that at this point.

>people in 2002 thought people would still dress normally in the future
>fastforward to 2022
>if you don't wear sportswear you're a threat to society
where did it all go so wrong?

Ikr? Completely missed the rise of electronic scooters.

>where did it all go so wrong?
Them constantly pushing nigger culture and the cost of maintaining niggers as a whole.

>Them constantly pushing ****** culture and the cost of maintaining ****** as a whole.
they've been doing that for decades. think about ****** fashion in the 80s, it was funky, colourful and fresh. think about ****** fashion in the 90s 00s, they brought baggy jeans into style. post mid-00s, ******s dressed proper and shit, grooming themselves, button up and denim shirts. so i don't think black people are to blame. most black people i see are decently dressed

that book was written in 1895 bro

>still dress normally in the future
Wearing weird Mao suits is normal?

you can say nigger here

>thinking the movie was completely faithful to the book
They changed the main character's name, moved the location to New York and added a weird romance subplot, and that's not even scratching the surface.

I read the book before the movie came out and wasn't too disappointed in it. I didn't mind the widow part and thought the mugging at the park was pretty kino. reminded me of batman. the biggest part they changed imo was the end where he goes to the future. I liked I, Robot a lot and thought they completely shit on that with the movie

Attached: 69222-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 26.23K)

It's an American delusion that technology would drastically change the world in just a few decades, barring total decimation from war or natural disaster. Other countries where structures and political families remained the same for centuries have a better understanding of how civilization works than young countries like the US

Technologically (definitely not socially-politically), 2022 isn't drastically different from 1972. We don't have flying cars, the US barely has a space program, we die of the same shit we've died from 50 years ago