Gondor calls for financial aid!

>Gondor calls for financial aid!

Attached: Aragorn-return-of-the-king.jpg (1200x675, 117.92K)

>Naw nigga we done spent all them moneys nom talmbout

Attached: 1644581903923.png (520x632, 607.35K)

Gondor calls for reparations!

Gondor calls for destabilization of Middle East and more military technologies!

i wish i could tax post but i don't understand any of the terms you guys use

Attached: 1640046421693.jpg (640x734, 31.95K)

>Le Doreen face

Not your personal army, chud.

Attached: Theo.jpg (1280x720, 87.07K)

The Bank of Durin will assess your request and may potentially offer the Kingdom of Gondor a low interest loan.

>Le registered Democrat face

Fucking lol

AH, YES, ECONOMIC PWR! MORDOR CANNOT WITHSTAND THE BLING BLING OF ROHAN.

whats the tax policy?

>End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Bankruptcy is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey debt-curtain of this economic cycle rolls back, and all turns to dischargeable obligations, and then you see it.
>What? Gandalf? See what?
>Corporate reconstruction, and beyond, a far more profitable market under a swift recovery.
>Well, that isn't so bad.
>No. No, it isn't.

Attached: tumblr_m5pm7732911rwp51ko1_500.jpg (500x410, 64.04K)

GODOR CALLS FOR STIMULUS

>greatest meme the left has ever conjured
>is btfo by one interview
trannybros...

>Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell? Where was Gondor when our enemies closed in around us!? WHERE THE FUCK WAS GON-HERBALADURBALEH HEBALADURBALEH FROLOBLE FROLOBLE BURBURLUR BURBURLUR
>*King Theoden is now rabidly frothing at the mouth, slobbering like an enraged dog*
>*King Theoden tears his clothes off, shits himself, takes a clumpful of shit and uses it to smear in big brown words "GON MAN BAD" on the wall of his throne room*

>this cope

Attached: 1640151525552.jpg (1024x641, 96.82K)

>A wizard is never audited, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he ever dodging tax. He pays his due precisely when he means to.

Attached: Gandalf-the-Grey-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-gandalf-35160276-900-380.jpg (900x380, 51.37K)

>ISILDUR! RAISE YOUR INTEREST RATES

Unfortunately, Aragorn, we have become unable to offer foreign financial aid. For now we must take care of our own people. Single mothers need our coffers to support their children, our dungeons are busting at the seams and require funding, and the many programs for our troubled youth are quite expensive as well. We can't support others though we may want too. First we must take care of our own. To that end we shall raise the taxes on our farmers, blacksmiths, soldiers, teachers, and any other Rohirim fortunate enough to own property

This is one of the dumbest memes in recent history. There's 0 humor in it. Nothing but cringe.

>y-your coping
ironically cope

Attached: Czxmx1gUAxum.jpg (2000x2000, 511.54K)

It's obviously forced but also kinda funny so I don't mind it

audible kek

Attached: anakin laugh.jpg (342x342, 55.5K)

These are good fundamentals, Haleth, son of Háma. There's always profit.

Attached: file.png (900x367, 436.57K)

YO LIL DENNY I JUST ATE LIES OUT MY MAN GRIMA'S PALE GREASY ASSHOLE I GOT A PLATE WAITING FOR YA HOT SHIT RIGHT OFF HIS BONE

>So there I was at the mercy of three monstrous highway tolls. And they were all arguing amongst themselves about how they were going to gouge us. Whether it be excess weight fees or whether they should impound our vehicles one by one and ruin us into beggars. They spent so much time arguing the witherto's and whyfor's that the sun's first light cracked open over the top of the buildings... Poof! And turned them all into freeways!

Attached: 1604273919780.jpg (280x187, 11.09K)

Why do all right wingers look like this?