Heroin is fun!

>heroin is fun!

Is it really though?

Attached: 64FACA46-81B0-42F9-96C9-69794D687B25.jpg (1000x1000, 181.5K)

Why was Begbie such an asshole

By itself? No. But the camaraderie that develops around its use is intense, like army buddies in a war because the habit is so dangerous, which can be seductive to a certain personality type.

>Is it really though?
If it wasn't it wouldn't sell so much.

He did literally nothing wrong

>doing drugs ever
yikes

for me it's sitting home alone and doing some kratom

when will we be getting real trainspotting kino?

Attached: train-enjoyer-254420748_2936332870029711_3611231263988778189_n.jpg (720x1280, 137.36K)

The message was herion being evil you dumb fuck

It's really fun. But highly addictive. Do coke instead. Just as fun, less addictive, less stigma surrounding its use, but more expensive.

Drinking alcohol, smoking weed.... I don't do these things, the hardest drug I ever did: LSD.

Based straight edge bro.

you're dumb, heroin has no comedown whereas coke's is brutal

>Why was Begbie such based chad
fify

being based all the time is hard

And heroin withdrawal is brutal but coke withdrawal is nothing. The points cancel each other out.

Ye got a fockin problem, cunt?

>heroin has no comedown

What? Literally any time you’re not doing heroin is a comedown after your first hit

No it wasn't.

that's not a comedown retard, that's just not being high anymore. drugs with actual comedowns, like coke, have acutely negative effects after the high wears off (unlike heroin)

>camraderie
>literally getting addicted hard and dying slowly while enabling eachother in your bugchasing echocircle
sure thing, metro sleeper.

Just roll tobacco, drink pints, and eat an edible or smoke a reefer. Ignore fag drugs like heroin and coke.

Too high test + manlet

Incorrect. Because heroin blasts your neurotransmitters to the point where whenever you’re not taking it they no longer produce the normal amount,

Well, it depends how much you take and how often, it really comes down to time and tolerance, if you already have a good tolerance, yes, you will have "comedowns" which are basically withdraws symptoms. So maybe you should stay away from the stuff for a while? Wait until your system readjusts?

He didn't do drugs, he did people.

that's not a comedown, that's withdrawal. tell me you've never done drugs without saying so

>Ignore fag drugs
Then he recommends alcohol, user you are sending mixed signals...

he doesn't understand the difference between comedowns and withdrawals lol