Can a bookfag tell me what these are supposed to be?

Can a bookfag tell me what these are supposed to be?

Attached: 1644509083522.jpg (1600x1066, 417.67K)

Niggers with wings

hunters

Nazguls

extremely uncomfortable

lol

They fly now?

The Joker

I have no idea, they are described in the article as nomadic hunters but it's not clear if this will be part of any prologue or the main timeline
Nice looking location and costumes though

The guy on the left looks fucking slow, like he's a mentally challenged special needs elf.

some hunters with moose antlers
but the spears have reverse angled tines that would prevent them from actually going into flesh so this entire thing was designed by a woman

probably hunters and those are felled beast's 'antlers'

>the spears have reverse angled tines
That's to stop the animal you spear from impaling itself to get at you

I know BLACK DWARF and BLACK ELF got all the meme attention but this might be the most damning image for me. It's nonsensical garbage that some millennial thought would look cool, some imagery fit more for a music video shoved into a property with a very well established aesthetic. Plus, you know, you can see that they're supposed to be of the same tribe and absolutely do not look it

The Eagles, man. They will save the main character and his friends whenever they get in trouble

Noggle-dee and Noggle-dum

not with a 30 ton giant moose or whatever the fuck theyre implying, you use those on comparatively tiny boars and they dont have reverse angled tines they are 90 degree

you fucking woman

Dey fly now

amazon's shit has literally nothing at all to do with the books

I believe you user
You are an idiot look at the size of those antlers and how tiny those spears are

>noooo but it's my headcanon that they use the spears in a way that renders them useless
okay retard

women have no conception of physics so they try and ape things which men do without any realization of the meaning behind it

its why you get so much choreographed fight scenes where a 90 lb woman will bodyslam a 200lb man, its just a crude mockery

Dey fly now?

>spear crafting
>physics
Just admit you are talking out of your ass

literally what are you talking about you unhinged nigger
is this somehow a justification for your headcanon that whoever these fucking characters are use boar spears to fight a giant moose?

You don't need any intelligence to figure out those antlers are from a massive creature and those tiny wooden spears would do nothing, this is like stabbing a person with a 1cm blade and hoping they die when you are hardly breaking the skin

Dey do be fly now nigga

worse than having little wiener spears against a megafauna, they have tines on the spears so they would probably not even go deep enough to stick in some sort of Megaloceros moose

we literally drove mammoths to extinction with sharp sticks

You are just living in your own head atm, also
>applying logic and physics to high fantasy
lul

Attached: vObr1W.gif (655x270, 2.6M)

because we didn't say "hey, lets make these sharp sticks so they're practically useless"

>literally
i hate brainlets so much bros

Bookfag here. These are the bones of mythical Kfc chicken wings. Gondor kangs use to eat them with pleasure and their big bony leftovers are a delicacy among beggars and slaves that scavenge them from the sewers

Get over it grandpa. We should of pulled your plug fr

Attached: images.png (247x204, 6.55K)