Peacemaker

Why is everyone talking about the finale of Boba Fett but NOT talking about Peacemaker?

I thought everyone loved Peacemaker?!!!

Attached: 7537F61E-B028-4982-A52E-7C542DC6BB8D.jpg (1000x1481, 319.62K)

Everything about you and your life is faggotry

That doesn’t answer my question, user.

Why is no one talking about HBO’s Peacemaker?!!!

They made a tv show with this guy?
I thought it was just that really terrible movie.

It is a show.

Because Söymaker sucks balls

cause last episode was shit.
the show blew it's load and is getting samey af.

I haven't even watched a single episode of this. I watched all of Booba Fatt.

>I will murder anyone in any numbers of any age or identity if the government tells me so
>unless they’re black
>unless they’re gay
>unless they’re kids
>unless they’re not hurting anybody
>unless I don’t think it’s right
>unless I don’t want to
>I am now also gay

Wow, what an intriguing and complex character, he’s just a good guy with 0 irredeemable qualities. I mean I’d even love to hang out with the guy, even suck his dick maybe.

What does he do exactly?

He definitely doesn’t do anything the character is known for

he makes peace

cries

The latest episode wasn't really noteworthy.
The director's gf/wife was designated the female leader of the gang after they killed off angry black guy (who was for some reason the leader while being absent from most missions) despite not having the knowledge to handle the mission, the ability to lead, or the ability to bring people together/boost morale, which makes her being chosen by the rest of the gang, who have only shown reciprocated animosity with her throughout the series, very unrealistic. Besides that, the side plot got resolved abruptly and ham-fistedly and therefore is not of importance and then finished with a scene with everyone being cartoonishly okay with how they have multiple traitors in their team going into the finale.
They will likely teleport the bad guys into a place they can't live, creating a power vacuum that reveals the real bad guy/race (who green manlet token Asian male tried (once) to warn the gang about) since there is already a season 2 confirmed.
Something something
>yt peepo need to listen to BIPOC yall!!
That's how the series will end.

more capeshit? nice try PISSmaker

It is amazing how they took a fun psycho from the movie and made him a bitch cuck.

Nothing. The nigger dyke has more balls than him.

Maybe because nobody watched this trash and the show was so boring and forgettable that there is nothing to talk about. Boba was at least so laughably bad that it made it fun to meme

Attached: 3BC8D9B8-437D-4C49-A4DC-F37000B894A4.jpg (1130x1460, 988.72K)

>13% of the population
>1/3 of the cast

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11-02-02-23-794_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (2400x1080, 894.68K)

>cries
>gets beaten up
>gets called racist and lectured by minorities
>has sex with men
>kills racist dad

THIS!!!
so much THIS!!

Pieces of what?

what the fuck is wrong with this troglodytes thumb

Pieces of racist shit drop to the floor dead.

I watched it just to hear him say nigger and faggot every episode.

pieces of my dick down your throat

Does he actually say nigger? The one clip I watched he held back, which was weird cause he said kike

It's pretty hilarious how White Dragon and his cult were just walking in the woods for half the episode. So fucking lame.
Also they shouldn't have tried to make Peacemaker so relatable.

He never said any of that. He's the most harmless racist character i have ever seen.