Norway's new hit tv show...

norway's new hit tv show, a normal man becomes a radicalized alt right terrorist after reading internet "message boards", only the love of his gf can save him from a life of racism

Attached: 14241244414244424.jpg (2000x2373, 826.76K)

Spoiler: she doesn't and then fucks a nonwhite

not gonna lie, i'll fucking live this place if a girl like that loved me for real and ask me to do so to join a life together.
never gonna happen so here we are.

i'd leave this place but i'm not going to stop being an antisemite

Wow this is amazing

Could be kino if the last scene is them screaming and clapping and crying at a Leftwing gathering.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

That's exactly why you'll never have a girl like that, they don't want pussywhipped faggots

She's going to fuck a black guy in this, isn't she?

>just be evil and get a used up post-wall haunted pussy to masturbate with
Wow.

>That's exactly why
pretty sure height and facial structure are also factors

Would have been actually interesting with the genders swapped.

cringest post on 4channel

That's cope, tons of ugly men are married, unless you're outright deformed it's not an excuse.

>the power of love is... LE GOOD
lmao

she's scandi though so she's already been plowed by 10-15 brown dicks every year since she was 13

only 1 percent people change their life style. But not white males reading message boards! they all become radacilized chuds mass shooter cases.

>"a woman gets in the way of a mans journey to self-improvement"
same ol story

gib brie larson gf

would you stop posting on Any Forums for her?

Attached: 441242424.jpg (740x740, 100.37K)

I enjoy how the media is painting alt-righters as psychopaths on level with serial killers. It's making the alt-right increasingly attractive to women.

Kek

Love how the guys in DBZ did not put up with that and became Super Saiyans anyway all the while fathering the next generation of heroes and making their wives seethe every second they were't getting plowed.

Attached: tumblr_68a5e819e1b54dbc4d70741a2c2b796d_5113aab6_500-1.gif (500x374, 2.98M)

You can get girls and still post here, you know

Tons of them are beta orbiters that got a low number and had to wait last in line. Face the music user, getting married is a scam to increase vat tax recollectiom

Is this really how they view us

yes but i would still lurk. you morons entertain me immensely.

Why are all Scandi women manfaced? Eastern European women are so much hotter.

It works in your fantasy, but then in real life you like Sam Hyde and she likes TikTok. You have nothing in common.

I'm unironically creampie-ing the most annoying (formerly) lefty girl alive. She knows better than to watch N-flix or something when we're in the same room because she knows how much I can't stand nigger shit.
The dick is too good, she literally got orgasm'd into becoming defacto "alt-right" by yours truly.

Why do they never adress the fact that no matter what they try, some men are just destined to die alone? No political affiliation will improve your chances of scoring, that's just a lie.

I wouldn't stop posting on Any Forums for everyone and thinking like you do is exactly why you simps will never get laid.

>thinks this is a brag

You'll never leave this place. Seek help. Or become a goon.
>captcha : s0akx

>Spoiler: she doesn't and then fucks a nonwhite
/thread

>"We win not by killing the ones we hate, but saving the ones we love" The Show

Attached: 1643793397472.png (506x438, 232.32K)

are we getting any compensation for appearing as supporting cast, or is this a janitor-type situation?

Basado

Attached: 20220210_110827.jpg (886x994, 204.21K)

Based.

Why are Scandi men like this? I swear 90% of incel posters on Any Forums are Swedes.

It would be better if the girl was black.

Chad has no problem dating girls if he's a nazi. Even if he's a pedo he will be swarmed by pussy.
What they really should've done is make a movie about an ORDINARY dude who tries his best, but every normie cunt tries to bring his down, so the dude goes to anonymous mongolian worm exchange forum to vent to slowly radicalize. And there's no happy end.

Attached: a94npki9y8g31.jpg (2694x1876, 320.21K)

Yeah, I guess idealistically you'd be already married to some sigheilling Brunhilda olympic skiier/model type bitch with a swastika tattoo who would cringe at the thought of watching N-flix, but buck breaking a TERF to the point where she's creaming for your racist, mysoginist load isn't bad.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 123.49K)