I'm a huge fan of Tolkien...

>I'm a huge fan of Tolkien, this is why I will spend billions to ruin it by making stupid fanfic with niggers and inexperienced JJ Abrams show runners instead of traditional scholars and an army of seasoned fantasy novelists
Keep slaving in the warehouses so he can fund his globo homo fan fic, wages

Attached: 1644594026440.jpg (511x768, 90.6K)

do you think these people are torturing us for fun? or is there some greater purpose?

Imagine being driven to rage over a TV show which hasn't come out yet that you aren't going to watch.

>be one of the richest men in existence
>still a bald faggot with an ugly wife

Attached: 7AFA6EB0-7D52-445B-9681-0FFBF80B3C84.png (480x480, 107.82K)

All of these billionaire fuckers need to be shot in the head. They have absolutely no sense of style or any empathy with their fellow humans. The only thing they'd be useful for is making bone-meal for gardens.

seethe poorfag

literally doesn't matter how he looks when every single woman on the face of the earth would murder their own family just to spend ten minutes being degraded by him for a fucking pittance of his wealth

Its funny because you'd think all these communist lefties would feel the same way about the rich but they just kiss ass again and again

You are truly a pitiful creature

I think I dropped a penny on the sidewalk over there that you can go worship

get out bezos, no one wants you here

Better than your worship of black cock.

>what if Sauron wrote LotR and the hobbits were the real villains

Ill give you a dollar to worship black dicks so that should solve your problem huh

careful what you say or he'll buy Any Forums and start paying the jannies

Look up “loosh.” It’s a term applied to energy produced by the suffering of human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is a

did kyubey kill you?

whats wrong with his eyes

Where's he going he won't need eyes

>Die before finishing your series.
>Your son actually helps finish your work.
>It's amazing.
Well done.

Attached: file.png (1000x1201, 1.81M)

RANGS

Attached: D3FD0C88-CBE0-43BA-BF26-E909607BAF44.jpg (1125x1113, 1.11M)

How's New World going Jeff?

White fragility
So sad you little tiny white penis right wingers get upset and mind broken at the sight of powerful black lives

t.woman