What are some nukeular kinos?

What are some nukeular kinos?
Also cast him.

Attached: 6E6A7DF7-6597-4374-837B-CA0F00ABDEAC.png (712x825, 500.42K)

Biden tapped that?

What is taking so long for someone to nuke us just do it already.

the fuck is wrong with Biden, 1 term president right?

im not an amerimutt

>implying they’d want to put you out of your misery
They’re enjoying watching you disintegrate, they fuckin love this shit.

his bussy game is strong

tapped? pup? i dont understand how thats relevant or a news story either

Lol more like they are scared of us. We still have the best military by far. Not even debateable

>1 term president right?
We didn't elect him the first time around, they flagrantly rigged shit and made it flagrant on purpose to demoralize the masses regarding our perception of our own political power, so they might just put him in again to really own us.

Nigga wouldnt even pass an FBI background check and we put him charge of nuclear waste disposal. Sure because why the fuck not.

Lmao the cope of the circumcised mutt is fascinating.

Are there any normal left people left?

My mom is a life long democrat and even shes noticed how (((strange))) shit is getting

Most of the other left leaning people have become totally unhinged and think shit like Joe rogan is far right (lol)

Rob McElhenney

The country with the most impetus probably has the same secret little problem that we have.
Russia's nukes have likely degraded to the point of being unlaunchable, and their current access to competent scientists is much worse than it was during the cold war.
I honestly think both of our "nuclear arsenals" are paper tigers at this juncture.
China might, and I emphasize might, have viable nukes.

We do but we don’t and won’t do anything with it and mutts actually make really shitty imperialists that pussy out after a few years of any occupation. It’s mostly for show. We won’t actually commit to military action most the time, and our largest enemies legit have nothing to fear from our military. We can still project force but it’s not like it actually scares anybody anymore.

>2 more weeks

Because we still have thousands of nukes actively deployed and nobody wants to commit suicide to end us

is he gonna shove the spent fuel rods up his ass?

are they qualified for the job? that's the only thing that matters.

He seems well educated 2bh. Too bad he’s a disgusting faggot

how can my stem phd even compete?

Attached: 1485409754238.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

Wanna know a secret? There are no other countries. The world is ruled by one government, one government that has been taking clay inch by inch for 100 years and finished it all up around 2018 or so. All this fake ass "war" shit is just a show. Things stopped "happening" about 15 years ago. You can and will still starve though. With any luck in 500 years or so there might be a Johnny Goodboy scenario or something but as it stands, humanity is cancelled.

the chances of this being some sort of CIA social experiment diminish every year, I think it may be real collapse.