When is the right time to stop?

When is the right time to stop?

Attached: goldenshower.jpg (720x405, 31.75K)

when you're dead

After the first time you puke all over yourself in front of the 7/11

Based

Just about to start drinking for the night lads
What kino should I watch?

When you pass out.

You have to be 18 to post hwre

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 279.3K)

Guinness draught cans have been doing me right. Literally the only down side is I never get that drunk. And so its also hard to keep in stock. So actually I just drank my last one and I'm switching to vodka with diet 7up

Can't believe it's Friday already, time flies when you're drunk all week. Anyways, this is now a designated drinking thread for today

Dangerously based

WHAT A LIFE

Attached: 1551453405292.jpg (497x497, 45.68K)

1. random number generator 1900-2022
2. imdb list of releases for year picked
3. random number generator 1-500

OP here thanks for making me aware. Cheers lads

Attached: 1641913345975.jpg (1080x987, 106.29K)

Why can't I get drunk anymore?

Lads tomorrow I will get my first gf. She gave me a pack of sweets with a love confession message in the back in another language and told me to translate it when I got home.

sleep for 10-12 hours and drink out the shakes

first gf or ending celibacy?

You have to be 18 to post hwre

I hope you're kidding. Depending on what you're drinking. If it's beer then that's pretty normal and manageable aspect of alcoholism.

Wish I hadnt stopped. Would break my parents hearts if i started and went off the rails again but I'm so goddamned miserable. Hate my job, hate my life, being sober has turned me into such a pussy that it isnt even funny, I've completely lost my edge and get pushed around by everyone constantly. I hate the sober me, I hate the fact that I have things to lose now that force me to act like a fucking faggot pushover. I want to just walk around drunk and brandishing a knife at random strangers or something, anything that would put some edge back in my step. I'm a "man", insofar as I work full time and pay rent on time and have a car and plenty of cash but honestly Any Forums bros I dont feel like a man, and it makes me want to walk into traffic