Untitled

𓆦

Attached: FLQFU8dWUAUG8Na.png (1000x1000, 55.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17hai1APsulM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like false-equivalency lol

AMOGUS DETECTED

monitor is sus

sussy amussy bussin

Sus

>thinks social media shit like downvoting is the same as a government grading your life 24/7 and determining what you have access to based off the score created by the arbitrarily chosen things they deem are the "correct way of being a citizen"
Does he just make comics based off the first time he thinks of something without letting the thought stew for a bit to make sure he isn't making himself come off like a dumbass?

Reminder!
Chudtoss is a Nazi!

he should have used credit score as an analogy.

RESIST CAPITALISM

Attached: 1506282525735.jpg (1024x591, 365.31K)

This comment perpetuates a dangerous alt-right political narrative and your name has been added to the no-fly list. Have a nice day.

>implying society isn't being mass conditioned for a facts and worth decided by democracy and not merit system every single day
I am going on vacation to the Chinese province of Taiwan with my one child where I will tell him nothing happened in Tienamen Square in 1989

Attached: 20211016_133903.png (965x831, 741.65K)

cope plebbitor

Holy shit HES FUCKING BASED

>what if I told you... social credit score is actually good?!
Cucktoss has been losing it lately. Also, the monitor stand in the last panel

Western social credit system is real. Say some shit on twitter 5 years ago? Time to get you fired and put you in financial jeapordy.

i love capitalism

uhhh.... just don't say dumb racist thing online?

>boohoo social credit system!
>meanwhile to get a good job you need 6 references, 4.0GPA, 5 years experience in the field, good interviewing skills, no gaps on your resume, no arbitrary "red flags" (poor credit is one), not want a family anytime soon
we have it here too, it's just more subtle

NOOOOOO that’s not the same because… uh… IT JUST ISN’T OKAY??

Kek

>boohoo I have to be qualified to get a job?
What? That’s not what anyone here is talking about you retarded gorilla nigger

>but wuh abuh duh twitter mob?
Sneed

there is a fly on my screen and I can't move it

Attached: 1143350.jpg (1106x1012, 90.24K)

Television & Film

I accept your concession.

>It’s easy not to lose social credit, just don’t question the regime

lol look at this nancy boy crying

uhhh... just don't criticise the government online

>(maybe) getting reprimanded in your job because you were dumb enough to screech about gasing the jews on your public social network profile (and then going on a grifting speaking tour and getting paid hundreds of thousands bitching about cancel culture on the RNC events)
>getting put into a re-education camp and being sentenced for 20 years of forced labour because you said "yeah i don't think the government is doing that great of a job" in a private conversation
same thing

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

>WAAAAAHH why won’t anyone hire meeee?
Because you’re dumb and unqualified
>Heh okay, keep crying

Lmao

ywnbaw

holy shit keep coping little goy

lol get dabbed on, wagie

>WAAAAHHHH why won’t anyone hire meeeeee?
>IT’S NOT HECKIN FAAAAAIIIIIIIIR

Social media shit gets you fired and dumped by your family
What can the chinese goverment do thats worse? kill you? literally better than being homeless and ostracized you absolute fucking moron

or maybe get a job where nobody cares about your shitty social media. nobody wants to see your furry art or your pictures of pasta in the restaurant. real jobs don't care about twitter sceencaps. only leftoid california does.

>getting put into a re-education camp and being sentenced for 20 years of forced labour because you said "yeah i don't think the government is doing that great of a job" in a private conversation
show me proof this happens that isnt some us/cia backed source

lmao@burgers defending their social credit system

>what's a joke

>Say you can't be a woman and have a penis
>Fired
I like how hard leftoids go into full on denial mode about this
>this doesn't happen
>ok yeah it happened because you had it coming should have had the approved opinions (which shift constantly)

Attached: images (13).jpg (633x485, 36.36K)

bugmen get off of my board RIGHT THIS INSTANT

>waaah why can't I murder non-whites!!! This is literally oppression! A white genocide!

I always wonder about people who immediately resort to this level of bad-faith argument and whether they ever question why they have to do it

>already resorting to this level of bad-faith argument

does he really think reddit downvotes are equivalent to a social credit system or has he just given up even trying

Attached: sus.png (175x80, 2.44K)

it's called free speech nigger. you're within your rights to say crazy shit. I'm within my rights to fire your ass.

retarded mental gymnastics

sus

Attached: image.png (167x210, 7.52K)

Sorry this comment perpetuates a toxic narrative. Effective immediately your job has been terminated and you’ve been placed on the no-fly list.

>every store decides to stop serving you and you starve to death
>this is ok because le private property

>Maybe we shouldnt be living in 1984
WTF?? CHINESE SPY? SAVE ME GLOBOHOMO

>goes to a trial that judges that her contract was not renewed when it expired (so she was technically not even fired in the first place) unlawfully and gets awarded fat settlement (in addition to god knows how much money she made speaking at events and shit)
good example of how cancel culture can ruin your life indeed

except i haven't been fired and i haven't been placed on a no-fly list, which is kind of proving my point

I love the timeline where leftists can’t stop licking the corporate boot

𓆕

what's the joke? his comics were never good but they just keep getting worse

Youre grasping at straws

>seething that someone pointed that racists are just one step way from becoming fucked up maniacal murderers (see: Hitler)

What mental gymnastics my dude? if you say you dont think trans women are women in public you risk becoming homeless

Pretty sure the people who got fired for saying racist shit are still allowed to function in society and aren't taken away by police.

For what, defending the system online like you’re doing now? Yeah no shit

amogus

Chudtoss is a nazi

i love the timeline where right-wing retards have given up personal responsibility and want protections from anything ever bad happening to them.

You fucking pwnd all those leftists who love corporations!

In your mind. The ones you made up. Also, don't you like corporations and business? Oh well, better ignore all that. BASED

>you risk becoming homeless
Who became homeless because of it?

Yes and thats based.

in america if you criticize the police publicly you risk being harassed and arrested by the cops

This but unironically. I have never in my life said the word nigger.

>questioning power online? Um yeah that’s hitler
Leftist “argument” ladies and gentlemen

>lose your job over something that has nothing to do with your job
>this is fine because you can still go to a soup kitchen
lol

Well the US doesn't protect all forms of speech and if what you're doing is causing a public disturbance, you can't forced away.

and in america any interaction with the police puts you at risk of death
the cops will even storm in your house in the middle of the night and shoot you in your bed

lol

you just did

>YAAAAAS CORPO DADDY PUNISH THE WRONGTHINKER

>False equilvancy
>Whataboutism
>Yer a Russian
Fuck off Redditbot.

ok it’s bait time

Give me a list of people made homeless for being racist

that's pretty based

How many people got fired over doxxing?
Sure getting blacklisted on linkedin is not a big deal! you call always sell meth under a bridge for a living!

Shut the fuck up, just do it
Just shut the fuck up, to not that hard little nazi embarrassment.

This.
Just don't ever say or type nigger.
It's that easy.
voca.ro/17hai1APsulM

>Uh technically sweetie they didn't fire you they just didn't renew your contract making you leave the job
Mental gymnastics
How much money has she made speaking at events?
How much was the settlement?
Pure fiction.
Apparently it's a privilege to have to go to court over benign opinions you express on social media.

>him: What did I do? I'm just questioning here!
>also him: NIGGER KIKE GAS THE JEW 1488 RACE WAR NOW, GO BUY GUN AND DON'T LET NIGGERS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

Yeah, I accept your concession.

I'm European and got my mind blown when a American explained to me how you have to "build up" credit before you can get a loan to build your house. Literally social credits.

>GET IN LINE ITS NOT THAT HARD
lmaoo

>PLEASE CORPO DADDY, THE ONLINE CHUD IS EXPOSING ME TO BADTHINK, MAKE HIM STOP

xD

heh.

Attached: 1644412414547.png (1500x500, 68.35K)

Black people put cameras inside their houses because cops will just break in under the bullshit reason "YOUR DOOR WAS OPEN!" when the videos straight up show them opening the clearly closed doors with their guns already out.

The real social credit system already in place is net worth.

Television & Film