There are black characters in Arda, the world of LOTR. They have their own cultures, stories, struggles...

There are black characters in Arda, the world of LOTR. They have their own cultures, stories, struggles. Wizards were sent to them as they were sent to the rest of Arda, and Wizards take the look of the people they were sent to.
A big theme of the books s how they were victims of Sauron's plans as well.

If you really wanted representation, why not make a story about Harad, and how they tried to resist to Sauron's corruption?
Wait, I already know the answer, fucking niggerfaggots shills I hate you so much

Attached: 1200px-Harondor_ambush.jpg (1200x888, 242.39K)

The new BET LotR TV show should have followed a group of Harradrim and their war elephant (because it's important in this moment to portray people and voices of color.)

>Show starts in Harrad, main characters are in a tribe of peaceful nomads who travel in Elephant caravans
>the weather becomes too hot (secretly due to Sauron's magic). Jungles and oasises dry up. Life becomes hard.
>An emissary from Sauron arrives, says there are fertile lands to the north.
>two wandering blue wizards also arrive, they warn the Harradrim against leaving their homelands and urge them to endure the difficult times until the weather is restored.
>After much discussion (and some treachery from Sauron's emissary), the men of the Harradrim decide to go north. They promise their families they'll send word once they find a new land to settle.
>Road trip episodes: the journey north is paralleled by a gradual change in the character and demeanor of the Haradrim.
>They begin to forget about their pastoral lives, they have to fight to survive and start using their elephants as living war machines as they encounter foreigners who oppose them.
>They become cruel and ambitious as the emissary from Sauron encourages a more warlike attitude.
>In the end, they forget about their homes and families, they live now only for the next conquest. The emissary of Sauron drives them onward:
>"Forward, men of Harrad! To Gondor! Your glory waits for you in Gondor!"
>The show ends with them marching onto Pelennor Fields...

But nah. The point of Diversity™ has always been the replacement of whites, so forget it.

see how shills are ignoring this bro? because it annhilates their faggot narrative

Harad has one R

Fuck you, whitey. Don't use the hard R. That's our word.

The same shit witch Witcher.
There were blacks in the world, they just weren't in the story.
Show runners gave zero fucks.

Would have watched this.

the jews attack whites constantly and use black people as their scapegoat to do it

Because Americans are so cultureless that they cannot conceive of any other world than a melting pot. They cannot comprehend diversity through a variety of cultures.

>But nah. The point of Diversity™ has always been the replacement of whites, so forget it.
That's the annoying thing, no one cares about actually representing other cultures in film. They only want to sabotage white culture.

Haradrim are middle easterners, not blacks. Blacks may be below "far harad" or may not even exists in this setting. No wizards went to them, the blue wizards went to the East where turkish/persian and slav like people live. Point being producers don't care about the setting and your goofy attempts at justifying them make you appear incredibile stupid

>There are black characters in Arda, the world of LOTR.
No there aren't.
>Wizards were sent to them as they were sent to the rest of Arda,
No they weren't

>Show starts in Harrad, main characters are in a tribe of peaceful nomads who travel in Elephant caravans
Pozzed faggotry.
Why can't brown people be violent?
Why can't they have a strong martial culture?
Why do they have to be peaceful?
Since when are nomads ever peaceful?

Gondor's not peaceful.
Rohan's not peaceful.
Why should Harad be peaceful?
Noble savage bullshit is the root of all pozz culture.

I held my tongue the first time I saw this pasta but I'm not holding it anymore. Brown people are allowed to be morally ambiguous fall to the power of the Ring the way Boromir did.

It's. Not. About. Representation. It's. About. Displacement. Rewriting. History. And. Propaganda.

It never actually was about representation and correct portrayals with the Amerimutts in Hollywood.

Attached: 1643917493520.gif (220x220, 9.02K)

The idea is that they start peaceful then change from the corruption of evil. You're taking it too personally.

Blue wizards travelling the wide eastern and southern lands would be far too kino. We can't have that.

I get the idea, the point I'm making is that Haradrim are more interesting as Ottomans than some crap modern fantasy peaceful trope.

Not even Elves are peaceful, so why the fuck should the Haradrim be?

It's also very uncharted territory and Tolkien gave little answers about what they did, mostly speculation. It would be mostly fanfic-tier. Though whether good fanfic or not, depends on the director and writers.

>It would be mostly fanfic-tier.
Oh no that's so much worse than what we are getting.

Because it's not about adapting a story with black characters, it's making white characters black. They don't give a shit about the story

Suggest an edited version with martial haradrim. If it's good, I'll change my pasta.

>It's. Not. About. Representation. It's. About. Displacement. Rewriting. History. And. Propaganda.
THIS *clap* POST *clap* IS *clap* EVERYTHING *clap*

Tolkien only wrote like two paragraphs about those guys. There’s nothing to go on. And stories about Arab type tribes aren’t as marketable.