Doctor Who

Who do we think will play the 14th Doctor?

Attached: tardis3.png (249x326, 27.77K)

You still watch this show?

A dead horse.

nilso

Idris Alba

Leslie Jones

Daniel Radcliffe.

Attached: 1229292E-EB8B-4AF5-886D-FCA293E0AD0C.jpg (227x222, 11.48K)

below his pay grade

me

Attached: 715134_rachel-levine-share.jpg (2000x2000, 477.25K)

Why did they stop making a general for this show?

Came here to ask this.

Nobody left watching.

More like nobody right watching with all the woke bullshit

female doctor
>fuck this woke bullshit

The Doctor is, and always should be, a powerful masculine figure

Cancel it already, just let it die.
Please.

Attached: no more who.webm (1000x576, 1.36M)

A female Doctor could be good. But the need to actually cast someone good, like Dawn French or Miriam Margolyes. And also hire competent writers.

No tranny, a female Doctor would never be good no matter which "talented" roastie they manage to snag for the role

This, Missy was good.
Chibnall is the bigger problem than Whitaker, honestly. She's still miscast though.

dead show
move along

solipsistic incels love declaring shows/franchises to be "dead" when they personally lose interest. yeah okay, doctor who is "dead" just like star wars, marvel, etc. are all supposedly dead for becoming too woke for you to enjoy them

suck my tranny dick

Facts don't care about your feelings hun

NL

Attached: who ratings.jpg (1125x696, 75.3K)

ded ded

facts don't care about YOUR feelings, the bbc is committed to continuing the show for the next few years at the very least, which is about as far forward as they will ever plan anything

The decline started because Crapoldie was too geriatric and ugly for normal people to relate to

and being stupid in wating two years
so all interest is gone

kys tennant cocksucker faggot

pure speculation/wishful thinking on your part, explain how a show which will still be produced for the forseeable future can be called "dead"

Eccleston and Capaldi were better than Tennant and Smith. Never seen Whittaker, so can't comment on her.

Look at the chart sweetie. People left in droves when Capaldi started playing the Doctor, all because they couldn't stand to look at his rotting wrinkled face.

the interest is dead
the general is dead
no dw thread holding more than 30 posts in last month

does not change the fact you want his dick

>no dw thread holding more than 30 posts in last month
people don't discuss keeping up with the kardashians on Any Forums either, i suppose that means it's a dead show too

>telly loicense is getting abolished
>the bbc will die in your lifetime
That's part of it. A lot of normies either want to fuck the Doctor, or to self-insert as him. So naturally, a young-ish conventionally attractive Doctor leads to highest interest. But also Morefat had power go to his head and he really let his writing talent of the leash there. He was fine when Rusty was reigning him in, and when he had just become the showrunner, things were still good, but he let the success of Who and Sherlock get to his head.

Attached: 1457309376346.gif (245x273, 473.21K)

I don't want his dick. I doubt he can even get hard at this point, he's basically a corpse.

except the general lasted for years during the hiatus
kys

I think casting a sassy and spiritual strong black womyn of colour will surely get things going

nobody want to hear your moffat rant
take it to reddit fag

oh you want tennant dick

I'm past ranting because I'm past caring.
All I have left for this show is morbid curiosity, like prodding a rotting bird carcass with a stick.

my point is that bbc execs are not looking at Any Forums thread metrics when they decide whether to renew a show or not

Every man and woman in Britain wants Tennant's dick, that's why he was successful unlike Crapoldie.

>The Doctor is, and always should be, a powerful masculine figure
too bad that after 2005 he became a massive simp who gets regularly slapped and chastized by strong and/or whiny women who know better than him how he should behave.

Attached: 12th_Doctor_Clara_Slap.gif (500x282, 1.24M)

I liked all of the doctors until they made him regenerate into a woman. I don't care who you cast, that was a stupid move.

so you are a faggot

bla bla bla