HELLO /are you the prime minister of australia/ YES

HELLO /are you the prime minister of australia/ YES

Attached: leftovers-christopher-sunday[1].jpg (1920x1080, 684.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtmzzIcgPKA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a moss covered piece of wood

more like primeniggerster

where's moi free petrol you CUUUUUUNT

Always was, always will be aboriginal land chud

why didn't they cast some of these guys as pukel-men or druedain in amazons lotr?

Having an abo PM would be pretty kino not gonna lie.

It's Abostralia not Australia you fucking chud.

Gotta love Kevin Garvey Sr antics
>gotta build an ark the world is ending TRUST ME

Only a matter of time until Auscucks vote for le monkey

there's only one race, the human race

>live on anglo land
>snort anglo gasoline
>speak anglo language probably

Chris, it's a real honor to meet you. I am Kevin, Totem of the Bush Snake. I've come a long way to find you.

You're scared.

I am, yes.

Of what?

I used to hear voices. They started about five minutes after it happened, after people disappeared. So they put me in an institution. And there I stayed arguing with something nobody else could even see, fighting it. And then I stopped fighting. And I started doing what the voices told me. The last thing they told me was to leave, to go to Australia. It's a pretty big country you got here. A little specificity would've been nice, but I figured instructions were forthcoming, and I always wanted to check out the Opera House, so I flew to Sydney. Bought a ticket for Verdi, put on a nice suit, and I'm on my way from the hotel when this guy, this hippie with a red headband... walks right up to me and says, "Do you wanna talk to God?" That's gotta be it, right? So I said, "Fuck, yeah, I wanna talk to God." And he said, "Then you've gotta talk in God's tongue, mate." God's tongue, it turns out, is an experimental, high-end hallucinogen this guys brews in his basement. And I wake up two weeks later in a hotel room in Perth on the opposite fucking coast. There's a smoldering mattress next to me and a bunch of white dudes lying around in war paint. And I have no fucking memory how I got there or what happened while I did. Also, God did not talk to me. And I'm thinking this is a fucking waste of time, at best, a misguided detour... when I notice the TV in the hotel room is on. And do you know what I saw on that TV, Chris?

A chicken.

On October the 14th, a town in the outback lost its entire population. A small town, only 14 people. But all of them vanished, even the animals. Every living thing in that town was gone except for one thing...

An egg.

Attached: leftovers-god-tongue[1].jpg (650x360, 22.77K)

I will be prime minister of Australia.

Attached: 9BAE6564-7D50-42C5-AC5B-EB88CFF89600.jpg (2048x868, 783.13K)

Two days later, it hatched and they named him Tony. At first, nobody took him seriously. But then rumors started. Rumors that the chicken could help people find whatever they were looking for. And this is the first fucking thing I hear when I wake up from a two-week acid trip? It's got to be a fucking sign. So, I hop on the train 4,000 kilometers back across the country, and I go see Tony. So, I give this guy my money, guy puts the chicken in front of me, and says, "What are you looking for?" "Well, I don't know what I'm looking for yet. That's the point. I need Tony to tell me." And the guy says, "Doesn't work that way. You've gotta give Tony something to look for." So I said, "Purpose!" I want some fucking purpose." And that very minute, Tony jumped up on my pack and starts pecking. He was pecking... this.

When my kid was about eight years old, my wife gave him a tape recorder for Christmas. She died about a month later, so he... he kept it with him all the time. All the time. Well, that summer, I took him on a road trip to Niagara Falls. And he just about drove me nuts... recording everything we said. Excuse me. I like listening to it. This is the tape that Tony pecked. I didn't rewind it. I put it in the player and waited for one last voice to tell me what to do.

On the seventh-year anniversary of the Sudden Departure, I believe the rains will come, and with them a great flood. I have to sing to make it stop.

You have to sing?

For the last two years, I've been working my way down the songline. I don't have to tell you every community has a different part, so I've had to learn it piece by piece... Every sacred site, every ceremony, every word.

You want my song?

It's the last one. The last one. And it is my understanding that you are the only man alive who knows it.

My song is bring the rain,
not stopping.

Well, that's all subject to interpretation my friend.

Attached: images[1].jpg (296x170, 5.53K)

>speak anglo language probably
youtube.com/watch?v=MtmzzIcgPKA&

Nah, it isn't like blacks in the US. Actual abos that are presentable just don't exist. Pic related.

Attached: indigenous.png (607x665, 636.63K)

>you can doi from dis coraena
why is he lying?

Sounds like some kind of drunken anglo pidgin.

Lmao they're always blonde anglo chicks claiming abbo heritage

Is this real?

Attached: 21f.jpg (561x453, 30.02K)