Best movies for getting some pussy?

I think Mean Girls is one of the best movies of all time for getting some pussy. Which ones do you guys like?

Attached: Mean Girls.jpg (1200x800, 258.77K)

spirited away

Run me through that routine, OP.

I somehow got pussy after Lilo & Stitch

Works everytime, and by that I mean the one time.

Attached: 221432.jpg (3840x2160, 661.45K)

Shitty netflix rom coms like The Kissing Booth. The Notebook and Titanic are classics. Easy A and Juno. Maybe some Disney flicks like The Little Mermaid.

It works best if you have a collection of DVDs. If you have a girl over you can be like, hey do you want to watch a movie, and then you can look through your movies. The DVDs you have will be mostly manly DVDs, but then you get to Mean Girls after sorting through the DVDs. You can say something like haha do you want to watch Mean Girls? That's if she doesn't suggest it. No need to do it twice. By like 35 or 40 minutes into the movie there is a great chance you'll be getting some pussy.

Does it apply to American girls?

>needing a shitty chick flick to get pussy

When will you sweet summer children learn that scary movies are almost designed to get men laid. Especially if there's a lot of jump scares. Try it and you'll see.

I must say, from plenty of experience, that for some reason I can't seem to understand, romantic movies don't really work. I don't know why but they seem to deactivate a woman's sexual prowess so even you do have sex, it isn't very good. Action movies fare even worse, although comedies work but you'll have to actually watch the movie all the way through.

You should have framed the thread as something like "best romantic movies for a date" or somesuch as I always do, now the tranny jannies are gonna 404 this sadly

horror movies used to work on out generation, but I'm seeing that zoomie girls hate them and also are desensitized to the jump scares and such
Maybe more ambient sinister horror movie would still work, but then again the have ADHD and cannot focus on the images/sounds
I tried with The Strangers and the girl found it boring and mocked it throughout

was a complete failure

Yeah, especially them

This is a different kind of thread though, it's about movies for getting some pussy

All excellent choices. Mean Girls is my go-to but dudebro comedies like 21 Jump Street also work well and obviously horror flicks that aren’t too disturbing.

you need to hide behind euphemisms or the jannies will delete it as "off topic"
Like for a hoe thread you can just have the OP about some on topic show with some acrtress being lewd then start being offtopic after that
Unless retards report you the thread will stay up

Movies don't get you pussy you get you pussy. There has never been a girl who wasn't gonna fuck a guy until she saw a movie with him.

Yeah, you're right about the jannies. But I want it to be explicitly about movies for getting some pussy because it gives the thread a kind of distinct flavor that something like "romantic date movies" just kinda lacks. It's a thread about movies for getting some pussy and I hope the jannies will respect that and respect the artistic expression in the thread.

I prefer to get fucking without wasting 2 hours watching a movie

Serendipity, Wicker Park
Guaranteed vagina

Spoken like somebody who's never watched Mean Girls and gotten some pussy.

>There has never been a girl who wasn't gonna fuck a guy until she saw a movie with him.
this isn't true as:
>you can screw up with a dtf hoe by putting on something retarded or being a retard about it, so she's not in the mood anymore
>you can butter up an undecided girl with a comfy movie setting up a nice inductive atmosphere, possibly aided by booze

Do you ever just got dates with random skanks off dating apps, the kind that tell you they wanna suck ur cock b4 even meeting?