NEW BEN SHAPIRO KINO

Coming off the heels of the Daily Wire - Vincent Gallo thriller "SHUT IT", it's the brand new THE HYPERIONS.
Get hyped for the Hyperions! Where my HYPErions at??
youtu.be/REXUcqHsb8g

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.32K)

is this an actual shill post or are you just attempting to make it look like a shill post as much as possible for a joke

the latter, I just saw the video was posted 2 hours ago and I thought Any Forums would be interested

I am in the mood for some cary elwes kino

run hide fight was meh
shut-in was pretty kino
terror on the prairie looks good

I dont care who makes it, if the movie is good ill give the producers credit

Copied and pasted from the other thread.
>LMFAO. Actors (two of them with annoying political Twitter feeds- Elwes and the black guy) learned today that they have retroactively been made Daily Wire employees and the success of their movie in the US relies on people who sub to a rightwing newssite.
>They announced this with the premiere of the new movie that they produced from scratch with the daughter of the woman from Groundhog Day and the Brown Bunny guy playing the pedophile villain who gets brutally injured. But their first movie and this were just acquired to released after production. But still, the girl from that one moved on to get a leading role in 1883 and the black guy in it went on to star in the Fresh Prince reboot. And the Gina Carano movie has the director who recently separated from Kate Bosworth and did movies with Hayden Christensen and Mel Gibson. And the movie also has Daniel Day-Lewis' son. So I mean even if the movies aren't great, it's still night and day compared to indie Christian movies and their lack of success or actors who aren't vocally rightwing.

Attached: 1644561573142.jpg (1990x1361, 333.65K)

>the girl from that one moved on to get a leading role in 1883
And she's Meghan Markle's BFF, which is funny because the Daily Wire hosts shit all over Markle.

Those guys actually seem like they're having fun

to be fair it's fun to shit on markle cucking harry

Attached: masculinity2022.png (477x534, 514.88K)

>grifter cuckservative site
>kino
Why did Vincent Gallo and Cary Elwes sell it to Daily Wire? Does Ben have that much money?

>buzzwords politics buzzwords politics
who cares? does the movie look good?

Makes sense that Ben is making movies now. I mean it's in his blood.

Why are they doing capeshit? Aren't they supposed to release movies conservatives would like, gritty westerns and shit

No they look boring.

>Aren't they supposed to release movies conservatives would like, gritty westerns and shit
theyre trying to do movies that arent woke shit. they want to have movies that entertain for the sake of entertaining.

>A fucking Ben Shapiro thing with a capeshit-sounding name and a weird 60s-looking logo

I haven't even started the trailer but I just want to take a moment to appreciate how weird this looks before I do.

Gallo is a Trump supporter so I'm surprised that he's doing movies for them. I doubt Cary Elwes cares, despite being a massive shit lib. They guy singed a Princess Bride Poster for Ted Cruz.

It looks like any other indie Netflix/Amazon movie (it has a very Amazon feel to it if that makes sense).

Not bad but kind of weird coming from fucking Ben Shapiro.

You do realize Ben is only a producer, right? He's not writing or directing right?

Yeah, sure. (((They))) are just producers. No conspiracy here.

>(((They)))
You must realize the jooz are not the reason your life sucks.

It makes sense. Conservatism is dying, Trump is gone, everyone is on to your bullshit, might as well make some decent little kinos before the next election.