Isnt it conceivable that theres some kind of clan of iron dwarf that are all black...

isnt it conceivable that theres some kind of clan of iron dwarf that are all black? seems a better way to introduce more multiculturalism into lotr without it being obnoxious. just make them all one family of dwarfs!

lorefags is this plausible. why do they have kfc legolas jumping around?

Attached: 20220210_210745.png (509x509, 393.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Blacklocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah in world of Warcraft

niggers today cannot even comprehend metallurgy. what makes you think they could 7000 years ago?

>isnt it conceivable that theres some kind of clan of iron dwarf that are all black?
Sure, Tolkien never described their skin colour and they used to exists pretty much anywhere there were mountains

Tolkien dwarves are not WoW dwarves bro

gross, if plausible

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

>iron dwarf
That's literally WoW, and they're the same thing as regular dwarfs, just grey.

Something has gone very wrong with the character design in this series. I'm the real target audience. I grew up watching the films. I got Return from a book fair before the film came out. I didn't even realise this is a dwarf

right and i know wow pulled from lotr and other stuff but whatever you call them doesnt really matter

>just make them all one family
this is how they handled the Curry Knight and I honestly thought it was a rather tasteful way to do it. It also helped show how he was actually different from the rest of the english Knights because his mother was a dark skinned foreigner (and witch).

I’m ugly why can’t I be cast for being hideous like this cunt?

Assuming they lived most of their lives underground, they should be albino white because they don't want any impairment to vitamin D intake.
That being said, if you're going to make dwarves black, you should make all dwarves black for consistency.

hold on a gosh darn second, THAT IS A DWARF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJA what in the fucking world is this!! and its a fucking FEMALE fucking TOP KEK

Queen of Poo

There's the eastern petty dwarves who got genocided by the elves because they didn't know they were sapient. They're disliked by the more familiar dwarves for abandoning the language and being less sociable.

She sings in the show!

No head canon you can conjure will make me turn my brain off and stop realizing that I'm seeing soulless propaganda. I know what it is, and you know what it is, this isn't something you can fix with an edit to a fandom page.

Maybe, but they are putting her in Kazadum as if she belongs there with no justification about her race

What you fail to understand is that the goal of this piece of propaganda isn't to make a good show or even make sense culturally in the universe its set in.

The sole goal of this piece of propaganda is to demoralize you, to tell you you have no culture, and that your culture belongs to them now.

That is it.

>seems a better way to introduce more multiculturalism into lotr without it being obnoxious
why would introducing multicuturalism be important in the lotr universe? What is wrong about depicting all the races Tolkien imagined as accurately as possible?

Explain how niggers evolve dark melanin while remaining subterranean, nigger worshipper

>I didn't even realise this is a dwarf
Why would you? It doesn't look like a dwarf, it doesn't look like LotR. It doesn't look like anything, just bland ugly shit.

AYO HOL UP

i agree but you knew what was gonna happen when Amazon got it. if theres a quota for minorities, you can do it in a way that doesnt take a way from the story (which it will as it appears in promos)

we'll always have the original trilogy

>isnt it conceivable that theres some kind of clan of iron dwarf that are all black?
No.

Isn't it conceivable that it might be better to make new diverse works rather than try to retrofit old?

Attached: Earthsea.jpg (299x500, 37.88K)

Is that gold dandruff in her hair??

No. Not plausible at all. There are NO blacks in Middle Earth. Period. Especially not elves and dwarves.

but user I see a dark dwarf in op image

Oh lordi they pruning threads to the hills brudas

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Blacklocks

As long as we get one or two spunky Dwarf chick's I'll be ok

Attached: ad8e359a462537c1b526aa4d91189b67.jpg (564x705, 54.52K)

>Tolkien wants to write a classic English mythology
>Mutts buy the rights
>Insert blacks everywhere

Thanks mutts.

Would being near magma a lot make your skin dark? Otherwise nah