LOL wtf?

LOL wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-082602_Chrome.jpg (1080x1632, 654.08K)

Attached: blaviken.jpg (1084x722, 136.38K)

que

Attached: vJ6qand.png (1280x545, 729.87K)

some of those european peasants look extremely grimy, good lord

Nice armour desu

>Lets try to fit every ethnicity into one shot

the face and niggert haircut and ears makes no fucking sense, it looks retarded lmao, im just laughing everytime I see a nigger with elf ears like what the fuck its looks so bad

It's just like my 5e Dungeons and Dragons!!

We wuz elves n shet!

How would medieval peasants have reacted if they saw a negro boy? Would they just think he was really dirty and tried to wash him? Then think he was a demon or something?

looks like don lemon

Yo Legomar yo elf eyes see any yt womens?

They could have had their beloved diversity in Novigrad, a big port city-state. They only had to hold their load for a while. But they couldn't do it.

>casting a literal piece of excrement as an elf
Death to America

>Would they just think he was really dirty and tried to wash him
probably this
there was a case in feudal japan where a lord saw a niggy that the portuguese had employed and the same thing occured

sad, but true

they want the GoT audience, and they'll get it. The one from season 8.

that audience is already claimed

Attached: plans.jpg (1708x1404, 608.49K)

>"That's some sick beat, yo"

Attached: 47.jpg (268x544, 31.76K)

I never realized medieval cities were so diverse. History really is a whitewash

It's a fucking orc nigga elf!

you'd think they hired him because he's a great actor or something but he'll just be some wooden piece of shit. that's my biggest problem with all of this race bullshit

>I'm insecure about black people
We get it.

The funniest thing about these casting choices is that they imply that in the movie's universe everyone is super racist and refuses to interbreed leading towards complete reprodutory segregation and race purity

Attached: 1644514632277.png (512x718, 365.59K)

i don't know if it was wise for amazon to hire don lemon until his lawsuits clear up