WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A...

>WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A LOVING GIRLFRIEND

Joker was deadass a loser who chose laziness. Why do people act like he wasn’t evil?

Attached: jokerfilm.jpg (1280x720, 54.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown#Bozo_the_Clown_series_by_locality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you would kill yourself if you were to go through half the shit he went through. and he had it relatively good. go kick rocks

idk if you watched the movie but the guy was actually delusional, i don't think you can solve that by working out

Any Forums meatheads are really trying their hardest to be the stupidest motherfuckers on Any Forums

Because he had severe mental illness. OP is very sheltered and cannot even conceive of what that would be like

>retards shouldn’t be culled because..they just shouldn’t, OKAY?

Attached: IMG_9015.png (427x400, 12.25K)

Even tho you're right you have to keep in mind that boomers didn't know any of that shit. They thought pills fixed all their problems. It's literally in the fucking MOVIE that Joker is on 7 le happy gogo pills. Millennialchads figured out you don't need to fuck your shit up on SSRIs to fix your mental health.

whole movie took place in his head. he had been in a mental ward the whole time just dreaming up the story you saw. The Wayne's tragedy just fit into his internal narrative, as did the clown riot, as did the random shootings, it's all shit he was dreaming up while seeing a TV on a wall in his sanitarium.

This is so much cope. You can't be bothered to cure your depression by just doing a bit of exercise?

It's hard to exercise when you can barely stand to get out of bed. Depression is a bitch, and thinking you can cure it with exercise is like thinking you can cure diabetes by watching cooking shows.

Me exercising isn't going to save Western civilization from being destroyed

deadass no cap fr fr that shit was NOT I repeat NOT bussin

fucking faggot

fr fr no cap

He was pretty lean already

Wear the mask and get the booster, chud

>mental illness
not real

Clearly you did not watch the film it ends with him inspiring a bunch of mentally ill losers to reject society and rebel against the system in a violent uprising. People choose evil because good is dumb.

>yeah bro just drop the drugs and get ripped w-without drugs???

>SAVE ME DADDY GUBMINT
This movie is niggers.

I believe that this place is literal metaphysical hell, I don't get out of bed except for booze. Hardly going to go exercise lmao

He was 45 in The Joker.

Which doesn't make much sense. First off, there are no "Clown Cab Stands", where a bunch of guys go to get "assignments" and do their makeup before they go to a gig.

Second off, being a party clown is something that theater-kids do from abut the ages of 16 - 22, when they graduate from college to get a real job. The "Local Bozo the Clown" thing only lasted until the mid-1970s: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bozo_the_Clown#Bozo_the_Clown_series_by_locality

So yeah, The Joker was a loser, but he has no real world counter-part because no one is that pathetic.